Light Machine Gun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Light Machine Gun

Which is the best light machine gun. What do you think is most accurate and most powerful and what one do you dislike?

Personally i think the rpk is the best light machine gun, accurate and a fast rate of fire. Would use it over any light machine gun.

I would say the mg36 is the one i use least often, seems as if it doesn't do an awful lot of damage :P

Re: Light Machine Gun

MG36 doesn't work for me at all, neither does the USMC tier-one (forgot the name)
    PKM , RPK, or Chinese one ,P

Comment

RPK is the best

The M249 SAW is very inaccurate
      The Type-95 is very weak and eats bullets
      The MG36 is weak
      The PKM is tempermental - sometimes awesome, sometimes deadweight

Comment

I was a PKM hoe for a while and i still like it but ive started using the RPK recently a bit more and yes its a monster when you get used to its insane bullet spread. The MG36 is a nice gun because its mostly silent compared to the others but again mad bullet spread means you have to really tame this MG ..., however i would choose assault rifles over Mg's anyday.

I dont use the SAW much as i mostly play MEC/China but the chinese type-95 also rocks and imo seems to be have a little edge over the RPK.

Suppose its down to what you feel most comfortable using.

Comment

PKM FTW!

I much prefer the PKM over any other LMG, mostly for its power, and its plenty accurate in short bursts.

Also, I just like the way it looks and sounds, big, ugly and loud.

Comment

I voted for the rpk simply because its the most well rounded weapon out of the support ones. I will use the MG36 for cetain tacticks and the pkm for certain things aswell but if im just going out as normal without a plan in mind i take the rpk. I will never touch the M249/SAW though its terrible imo and only usefull for extremely close up encounters and the MG36 is best suited to that IMO.

Comment

if i'm on usmc, it is pkm, if i am on mec, then rpk. i dont like the m249 because it's a bit wild and weak sauce.

Comment

I voted for the RPK

The SAW is an AWESOME base of fire when you are supporte by a full squad, but you have to stay prone

The RPK wins because it is still accurate standing up, & can be used in an CQC assault style of fighting, you can't hit an enemy w/ the PKM standing up even if you stick the muzzle in their ear LOL

IMHO

Lieutenant General |SI|SERIALBUTCHER

peace

Comment

PKM for the power, slow ROF but you only need to land a few shots.

Comment

RPK FTW.

MG36 comes in second best for me. Pure accuracy.

Comment

I voted saw..because really, I can't see where people get off saying it's inaccurate! I can aim at a head, crouch, and fire, and be pretty accurate *well they die pretty quick at least*. I guess it's just a matter of learning how to do it.

Plus I hate the PKM. Sure it's a powerhouse, and is a good gun...I'd rather have my Saw or the Mec variation. mmmm

Comment

it's cyberpitz \0/
                        <3

Comment

I seem to rarely play Support, but I find that when I am US, I love the SAW. I find it to be somewhat accurate for a certain range. The PKM, it sucks when you have to go prone to use it, and the setup time for it gets you killed. I love the MG36 and I would use it all day if it just had a bit more stopping power. RPK...can't comment on it because I seem to always go over to my MG if I am not in SF.

Comment

I have to vote for the RPK. At first I just used the PKM but in CQC I was getting mangled. The RPK has a high rate of fire and is also accurate at long distance. The PKM is better at long distance but just too damn slow.

Comment

My vote is for the type 95. That thing is SOOO accurate. I love it.

Comment

Working...
                              X