X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The day that BF2 died.

Ja peps!

Remember that we are a small minority, the things we say or do are a pin in the evergrowing ea franchise.

I agree the patch managment is bad, we will see if thier new approche in 1,4 is better

Remember that threre is a s'i't' load of people playing bf2,bfv,bf. The death of the bf franchinse will not happen in our lifetime.´

Keep kool play mods it's more fun..

ruckus37

Comment

If its dead shouldn't someone say a few words??

Comment

BF2 died today? Well I dunno man, there's still a few people playing..

Comment

bf2 is alive and well, but the game has never got any better or any worse than at release, the problem is that people will keep playing it and buying it no matter what happens, so dice isnt fixing the most glaringly obvious gameplay issues. im not gonna say we should boycott 2142, but i will say that we are trapped in a toilet.

Comment

when does quake wars come out? ;P

Comment

I think BF2 died when they nerfted the miniguns on the hawk.

Comment

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

but back on topic i heard they forgot to take the BETA2 image out before building.....

Comment

Originally posted by Heavy552(AWG)
                  I think BF2 died when they nerfted the miniguns on the hawk.
                  pfft. if you get those miniguns, 1 at rocket should destroy a heli, simple as that.

Comment

yeah bf2 is cool

Comment

Originally posted by roger smith
                      pfft. if you get those miniguns, 1 at rocket should destroy a heli, simple as that.
                      Yea, those mini guns were a clear disadvantage!

Comment

-----------------------------------?

Comment

in my own little opinion it will improve the gaming experience for the lovers of the game as all the whores and stat padders will have a new toy to play with when bf2142 comes out

Never liked the futuristic stuff give me a frag and an m16 anyday hehehehehehe

Comment

Is it me, or is there a lot of new people who've just joined who are spamming to get their post counts up?

Edit: In general, not just this thread.

Comment

lots of mods coming out for bf2.......I don't think it will be dead

Comment

Originally posted by ruckus37
                                Ja peps!

Remember that we are a small minority, the things we say or do are a pin in the evergrowing ea franchise.

I agree the patch managment is bad, we will see if thier new approche in 1,4 is better

Remember that threre is a s'i't' load of people playing bf2,bfv,bf. The death of the bf franchinse will not happen in our lifetime.´

Keep kool play mods it's more fun..

ruckus37
                                Finally a simple answer than all these other crazy rants. Some of these guys are determined to bring down EA so they go off on the argument of 'well I am just gonna go buy Quake Wars to show you guys because I dont enjoy the BF series'.(as much as they hate EA there are no choices out there so suck it up, its either something or nothing.)

Mods please timeout/ban these people who are going crazy trying to get their little lynch mob squads going around trying to boycott EA and trying to get them to convert to Quake Wars.

Too many newcomers to the PC gaming arena who have no patience and do not understand what we have gone through with games the last 15 years. They have been planning 2142 for awhile now and you guys act like they are releasing it because 'they are evil, want more money and are doing it just to piss us off'. Maybe in your sick twisted childish minds and you guys cannot handle simple facts and have patience.

Grow up and get out in the real world where everything is not "me me me, I, I, I".

Comment

Working...
                                X