Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think I figured out the issue slowing down the patch.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I think I figured out the issue slowing down the patch.

Originally posted by DakotaDoc64
    There are boats in Road to Jalalabad. Do tell me where?

Is there a river from the Dalian Plant China Airbase Un-capp to the closest flag? Really, I must have missed that one?

Oh and how many seats are in the boats, most you players on 32 and larger slot servers will have to swim for it. Especially after the first spawners take of with one or two per boat. Have fun :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

But I do agree. The one map that will be a blast in this mode is one most of you would likely not expect. Songhua Stalemate. There are boats that can be used to access 80% of the flags. The rest at the far ends of the map will require some hiking.

Mashtuur is good for this mode also, but again no boats. But it's layout does not require any vehicles to enter and breach the city defenses for the first flag like Karkand or Jalalabad
    Mate, that was in response the original post. i'm sure there will be humvees, vodniks etc for those land based levels. Hell im gonna play it anyway, I dont care what problems come up.

Comment

Hmm I got me a feelin that this here patch will be out at 3:00pm CST today.

Comment

they should add horses for usmc, camels for mec and tigers for china. Those arent "vehicles"

Comment

Originally posted by Revere
          they should add horses for usmc, camels for mec and tigers for china. Those arent "vehicles"
          And i'd C-4 the **** outta them!

Comment

Originally posted by Kold81
            And i'd C-4 the **** outta them!
            LMAO, could you see a camel covered with C-4 running full speed at you with a spec op on his back holding on with one hand, detonator in other hand waving in the air. :laugh:

Comment

LMAO, could you see a camel covered with C-4 running full speed at you with a spec op on his back holding on with one hand, detonator in other hand waving in the air. :laugh:
              HAHA would be priceless!

Comment

I wonder if the vehicle drop makes a boat on the inland rivers? Like the one at Karkand?

Comment

THERE ALLOWING TRANSPORT VEHICLES!!! which means there getting rid of anyhting that has to much forepower i.e. tnak, attack helicopters, planes ect ect. why the hell would they get rid of ALL vehecles

Comment

There are boats in Road to Jalalabad. Do tell me where?

Is there a river from the Dalian Plant China Airbase Un-capp to the closest flag? Really, I must have missed that one?

Oh and how many seats are in the boats, most you players on 32 and larger slot servers will have to swim for it. Especially after the first spawners take of with one or two per boat. Have fun :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

But I do agree. The one map that will be a blast in this mode is one most of you would likely not expect. Songhua Stalemate. There are boats that can be used to access 80% of the flags. The rest at the far ends of the map will require some hiking.

Mashtuur is good for this mode also, but again no boats. But it's layout does not require any vehicles to enter and breach the city defenses for the first flag like Karkand or Jalalabad
                    designated boat driver.

Comment

Originally posted by DaRqUe?
                      THERE ALLOWING TRANSPORT VEHICLES!!! which means there getting rid of anyhting that has to much forepower i.e. tnak, attack helicopters, planes ect ect. why the hell would they get rid of ALL vehecles

:wall:

I am speechless........

Comment

Working...
                      X