• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: A week delay?

nice post

Comment

Originally posted by ojkilledthemfolk
      It we be out when it is out I guess. Will have to wait For Road to jaggibabba or whatever it is.
      I hereby declare that jaggibabba be the official misspelling of jalalabad

And seriously, just wait for it to come out. I hope you guys arent losing sleep on this or are glued to the screen looking for news about the patch.

Comment

Cut that down to Jaggertown and you got it.

Comment

I dont mind waiting a week as long as it works good. Sad to say though we all know its not going to be perfect. But in reality this is probable going to be the last or 1 of the last patches we get so I say make sure its right. When 2142 comes out there will be nobody to continue working on BF2. All efforfts will be involved with mods expantions and patches to fix that game.

Comment

I belive that will be mainly correct, so is the way of the machine :laugh:

Comment

I have said it before when patches were delayed and i'll say it again.

why the hell are you blokes whinging when they're *trying* to get it right! Sure, we all know theres gonna be more problems and the red tag bug will still be around but they're trying, maybe they can surprise us all!

Comment

will it be a week or a month this time?

Comment

Originally posted by Chasepwner
                  My question is how does some bug magically appear JUST before the release?
                  It's SO amazingly easy for things like that to happen even if the final version is relitivly bug-free.
                  The wrong version could have been slotted into the release canidate. A corruption could have occured during the final compile.

It could have had nothing to do with the patch itself. It could have been an issue with Gamespy/server communitcation where GS hasn't managed to finish their end of things on time. It could have been the EA patch servers not being stable enough to reliably provide the massive numbers of downloads expected without crash or corruption problems.

OR it could simply have been that a breakthrough happened to repair a bug that was dissmissed as "unsolveable within budget" that allowed something to be fixed where it was originally just accepted as a tolerable incovenance.

Comment

looks like I can use my sig for a full week.

Comment

You should all just wait, it'll be out when it comes out and there's nothing you can do about it. It's better waiting than EA rushing to put a patch out that sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by yehaaa7
                        be patience! dont blame them. they work hard and still u complaint!
                        grow up.

How do you know they work hard have you ever seen them working?

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Blades
                          I hereby declare that jaggibabba be the official misspelling of jalalabad
                          what about Ja-derka-derka-blaklaka-dakadaka

Comment

The title of the this thread should be a WEAK delay.

and this guy is just afraid Chuck Norris will kick his ***.

"The Taoist sage has no ambitions, therefore he can never fail. He who never fails always succeeds. And he who always succeeds is all powerful". Lao Zi

Comment

jigga-WHAT?

Comment

What i don't get is why totalbf2 had the release on the page today. I downloaded it, all happy i was going to play road to ali baba, but alas. When i went to install the 1.4 patch i downloaded from this site, it was 1.3. Still i went back to this site, only to find out that the release was taken off the site. Is there a thread pertaining to this? I can't read so I wouldn't know...

Comment

Working...
                                X