Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: A week delay?

Originally posted by RocketPunch
    looks like I can use my sig for a full week.
    your sig is like pew pew pew teh laz0rz

Comment

Originally posted by whoosh
      and this guy is just afraid Chuck Norris will kick his ***.

"The Taoist sage has no ambitions, therefore he can never fail. He who never fails always succeeds. And he who always succeeds is all powerful". Lao Zi
      lol huh?

I beg to differ

Comment

I dont think they would delay the patch by a week!! maybe a few days though.

Comment

Originally posted by {HHx}b14ze
          I downloaded it, all happy i was going to play road to ali baba..
          LOL, nice.

Comment

Originally posted by You_were_killedby
            How do you know they work hard have you ever seen them working?
            Obviously they don't work. They probably sit around all day and game. Oohs and ahs echo through the cubicles as they marvel in being the only twenty people playing Euro Foreskin, and Anal Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by m0ttz
              You should all just wait, it'll be out when it comes out and there's nothing you can do about it. It's better waiting than EA rushing to put a patch out that sucks.
              What else can people do?

And...

Originally posted by You_were_killedby
              How do you know they work hard have you ever seen them working?
              lol

And another lol to the above post haha Ah, such good reading on the forums tonight.

Comment

What I dont get is they wasted time 'fixing' the zombie bug in the game, which I actually like. The zombie deal was NOT a problem in the game at all.

But there are problems. Rampant glitches and exploits, stat padding....netcode issues, hit box issues and a few balance tweaks in desperate need...and so much more. Do they fix those? Well a few. But not all of course.

Fix the damn zombie thing (which was fun for movies and good times) but do not fix any real problems? Give me a break...as if the zombie thing was SUCH A HUGE problem that it needed fixed before anything else.

Comment

I would like a patch that patches, rather than having a patch that needs patching. So, DICE, take your time.

Comment

Originally posted by HkSniper
                    What I dont get is they wasted time 'fixing' the zombie bug in the game, which I actually like. The zombie deal was NOT a problem in the game at all.
                    Problem is, the zombie bug is a bug. Any time there's a dangling piece of code that isn't working the way it's expected to, you don't know what it might be doing. For all we know, that bug could have been causing server because models were getting twisted into illigal ways.

Hell, it coulda caused the tag bugs. I have no idea how, but I've seen lesser bugs do stranger things.

Comment

Originally posted by zuiquan1
                      what about Ja-derka-derka-blaklaka-dakadaka
                      You must have meant:

"$hit! Ive got 5 terrorists going south-east on baka-laka-daka street!"

:laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by HkSniper
                        And it was requested by 'the community' to be fixed. True it does seem to be one of the least important things to change but EA can't be blamed for ignoring the wishes of it's players by fixing the bug.

Comment

Working...
                        X