This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: @ Indianscout, about ROE

They cannot but even you report them NOTHING WILL HAPPEN, NOTHING!!

Indianscout have you ever punished an admin for abusing his rights? If yes in what way?

Comment

EA enforces the rules, BFROE/BF2RS only report, it is EA choice what to do

now admins within the program get removed quite quickly for abuse

Comment

in all honesty, it takes alot more skill to effectively solo WITHOUT swapping seats.......and i dont think ppl get too pissy about it

i dont think solo-piloting is an issue at all.......the issue lies in people who TK, force OoB punish, or deny a ride to others.......that is the offense, not solo-piloting......that should be addressed, not solo-piloting

Originally posted by pYura

Indianscout have you ever punished an admin for abusing his rights? If yes in what way?
        i dont think they are allowed to disclose that information......the only thing you can do is watch the players who have been reported and see for yourself

Comment

About the only way to stop all of this arguing about solo-piloting the chopper(or bomber), TK'ing and OoB'ing is for DICE to take the dumbfires/bombs away from the pilots and make them a gunner seat weapon only AND then remove the ability to swap seats in the aircraft. So the pilot ONLY flies and the gunner only guns.

Comment

Originally posted by pYura

I dont punish anyone, but I can submit them to EA which in fact have delisted and even blacklisted some abusive servers

Comment

Originally posted by Pyryck
              About the only way to stop all of this arguing about solo-piloting the chopper(or bomber), TK'ing and OoB'ing is for DICE to take the dumbfires/bombs away from the pilots and make them a gunner seat weapon only AND then remove the ability to swap seats in the aircraft. So the pilot ONLY flies and the gunner only guns.
              ridiculous.....thats another example of a nerf that would ruin the game even more....BOO!!

the ideal solution would be to disallow seat swapping FROM the pilot seat in any air vehicle......and as EA/DICE have promised, make it so any part of the vehicle out of bounds administers the same punish countdown to all occupants of the vehicle

Comment

Originally posted by IndianScout
                would flying solo in a helo be considered hindering your team?? I would say yes because you are keeping a team mate from using the gunners seat..
                It's not hindering the team if you're doing better alone than if the heli was occupied by any two other players. Why do people always associate soloing with hindering? Jesus Mary Motherf*cker... if anything, I do more for the team alone than anyone else in any other role, perhaps the jet excluded.

Originally posted by Jumintiger
                I say it's not a violation because 1. It's pretty hard to use your chaingun when the chopper is spinning in circles and 2. Solo pilots are dumb.

Accomplished solo pilots aren't dumb, you are.

If you try to apply this to other vehicles I will say this: Vodnik: is MG used to kill infantry? No, the Vodnik is most often used for transport, and the MG is not essential to "transporting to it's full capabilities" as in it does NOT give you another seat to put a soldier in. You could say the same thing with tanks.

Rationalize it any way you want, it's still bullsh*t.

However with a chopper, it is ESSENTIAL that you get people on that chaingun. TV's and rockets can pretty much only kill tanks. By solo flying you are not allowing the chopper to be used to kill infantry. The chaingun is just going to sit empty and cool, when it could be mowing down the infantry.

What the f*ck have you been smoking, kid-o? Essential!? You obviously haven't seen talented pilots in action. Besides, destroying the enemy helis and armor should be sufficient help for you to handle the peons on the ground: if you can't do that, seriously, /yourself.
                Comments in bold.

Comment

Originally posted by Sloi
                  It's not hindering the team if you're doing better alone than if the heli was occupied by any two other players. Why do people always associate soloing with hindering? Jesus Mary Motherf*cker... if anything, I do more for the team alone than anyone else in any other role, perhaps the jet excluded.

Comments in bold.
                  there is no way a single seat switcher can be more efficent than a 2 man crew

Comment

Working...
                  X