which player do you think is the best

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: which player do you think is the best

Well, I have played with BushViper, Volx, and Blazenin' all in the same round before. Thankully BushViper was in my squad (I was squad leader) and we did win the round and he did do some good team work. Like Getting out Medic kits, Giveing Support fire, Reviveing, and Etc.

Comment

Volx is a nooby bunny hoper thats score is gonna get kicked in the *** because of 1.4 delays

Comment

Originally posted by mrpoptart01
        Volx is a nooby bunny hoper thats score is gonna get kicked in the *** because of 1.4 delays
        Yeah, Volx is a total noob for Fish-Flopping

Comment

I've played against BushViper and he just hops around with an AK/G36E where it's basically impossible to hit him. He had a friend with him (BabySpinach) doing the same thing when I played against him, so they just revive each other. Really annoying guy, but he must be crazy awesome in a jet...

Comment

i just think they have no life at all with a score like that they need a girlfriend or someit

Comment

Originally posted by Iwantcable
              I've played against BushViper and he just hops around with an AK/G36E where it's basically impossible to hit him. He had a friend with him (BabySpinach) doing the same thing when I played against him, so they just revive each other. Really annoying guy.
              BV was surprisingly accurate when it was still possible to jump and shoot. I remember a couple of rounds of Devil's Perch were he got me thinking, 'Now how the hell did he hit me THERE?!' :laugh:

I also remember a round of Night Flight where BushViper was on the enemy team, and I don't remember if BabySpinach (there, got it right this time ) was there or not, but he was with Recon and Tombstone and a couple of other guys and they all went medic and essentially walked all over everyone in the server. The final round of that BV went commander so at least that was one less thing kicking my *** that round (minus the arty strikes, of course ).

javier - Yeah, they've showed up at the EA WC servers on occasion and usually run the show. Thing is with some players if you get them out of their element (some people only survive in a tank, for example) they're useless, but the problem is with BV is that he's good at freakin' everything, so the only way to keep him out of his element is to break into his house and hide his monitor. Still, though, I like seeing players that are good at all aspects of the game. I respect those who have taken time to master their crafts instead of just whining that everything else get taken down a notch.

~Wolfgang

Comment

I've played with BabySpinach and BushViper and honestly, they were damn effective and our squad was just taking over....the top 3 players of almost every round was us 3.

I've never really played with anyone else on the top 10 so......

Comment

it's the players who played the most/found the best way to exploit etc whored the most

Comment

Just for the sake of doing so, I checked out =RD= Volx's stats.
                    1 kill with shock paddles, 914 deaths. HA HA!

he stinks.

Comment

Originally posted by strido
                      Just for the sake of doing so, I checked out =RD= Volx's stats.
                      1 kill with shock paddles, 914 deaths. HA HA!

he stinks.
                      That poor nub that got paddled by him. Wounder if he knows?

Comment

I just played against |SI|BLacK_JeSuS today and played with Bushviper before. Out of those I'd have to say Bushviper. But those are hardly the best players. The best players would have to be in tournements and things like that. Most CAL/TWL servers are unranked. So all their practice and scrims might not get recorded. Most only pub in the leftover BF2 time they have.

Comment

Bushviper .

Comment

BushViper

Comment

well i dont know but i would definitely like to see these guys in action
                              how can i chase one online or find him ?

Comment

ECR.RC is, in my opinion, the best player ever!

Comment

Working...
                                X