• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: which player do you think is the best

im da best player lol :P

Comment

Originally posted by Predator
      Having high stats is no reason to think someone is at all a good player. It doesn't take very much skill to own a bunch of pub nubs over and over again. Stats only show how often you play, not how good you are.

tis true very true

Comment

Originally posted by roshambo14
        Who is your son, out of curiosity?
        ghost

Originally posted by AgentSmith16
        I think a guy called [C4]Ghost is the best guy I've played against. I've played against many of the top players and I've really not been impressed by their skill. Volx is one of the largest prone spammers/bunnies I've seen, and he sits around the Karkand hotel flag spamming nades until he gets like 20 kills. Ghost is effective with every kit, and he owns in vehicles too. Either him or DivineMomentofTruth as the best player, DMT has just the pure raw skill with the carbines and assault rifles he makes my list.
        I do not let Ghost read the public forums . . .
        but I did tell him about this !

Comment

hmm i played a knife pistol server with {TA}, he was owing me with a pistol from the hotewl when i wasd at the square. i would not say he is the bset, but after playing three ronds of him owning i wuld say he i sa good contender. i guess i will look at the stats

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfgang Abenteuer
            BushViper's probably the 'best' I've played against. He's good at all aspects of the game. Someone mentioned Baby Spinach, he's good too (he posts on these forums as well). What makes these guys seem even better is that they are usually squadded up with the same group of people, at least when I've seen, so usually they're using teamwork against a group of less-organised players, which can make them seem better than they truly are individually (although, since teamwork is the essence of BF2 that shows they're playing the right way, which would also make them good players). They're good players, though, no question.

Regarding DMoT, I've never played with/against him, but I've seen that 'L85 ownage' video he posted a while back on PBF and all it shows me is that he plays against a lot of stupid people, and that he's demonstrating why the medic's insta-heal bags make assault class useless.

~Wolfgang
            I saw BushViper and Baby_spinach quite often playing together in a squad on the EA US Official Servers. Both are very skilled players and together in a squad even better.

Comment

well ill go with the flow the viper

Comment

I think we should have a thread that just rates the players that are on this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by RocketChild
                  I think we should have a thread that just rates the players that are on this forum.
                  I give myself a -5/10

Comment

ive only played with ECR.RC on bros and ive only seen him in an apc or tank. so im gonna have to go with Bush Viper.

Comment

I didn't know Blazin was that high in the ranks, I've played with him alot (on the same server). He is pretty good but not amazing. I've killed him a fair few times and I'm no where near 'amazing' lol.

Seen videos of volx and he just seems to be a nade spamming bunny hopping noob.

-The best player I've ever played with is probably [FAF]All_I_See_Is_Hate. An excellent infantry player with a very high KD. (and no hes not a nade spammer or macro user)

Also, has anyone heard of (CZM)LORDCAZM (or something like that), he plays on the pure evil server alot. He is very good.

Out of the top ten, from what i've heard, its got to be bushviper.

Comment

Originally posted by Sh4d0wF0x
                        in your opinion which of the top ten players do you think are the best. these are the best players in the world.

523,916 - -=RD=-Volx
                        475,134 - {TA}FireStorm
                        467,612 - ECR.RC
                        457,925 - Phantom0701
                        447,202 - BlaZiN.uk
                        435,358 - Snofru78
                        397,433 - BushViper
                        394,416 - -=]ksk79[=-
                        391,256 - f1r3starter
                        382,890 - |SI|BLacK_JeSuS

hahahahahahaha this post is GOLD..

Some of you retards actually think STATS mean something in this game..

Ive played firestorm at least 2 dozen times, sometimes on his team,
                        sometimes against... when hes on my team, he commands, and usually
                        only helps himself with radars and supplies, sniping and laying claymores
                        at rooftops resupplying himself when needed. One game I killed him with
                        grenades 6 times and he said 'hmmm..' whatever that means..

I guess if I wanted too, I could command EVERY game, play 13 hours a day,
                        play noob city, uh, I mean karkand only, and rack up 2500-3000 a day..

but hey, I got a life, they dont.

Comment

Defently Volx he is such a ownage playa (i luv his prone scam tis so sexxah)

Comment

Bushviper is the best I have seen him play

Comment

Wow my name is being butchered! Baby_Spinach, Baby Spinach, Baby- -+=-Spinach, Baby---+====+----Spinach.

It's BabySpinach!

Comment

Honestly now - who GIVES A S**T about those people? I virtually guarantee that they absoloutely suck at every kit that they don't use. Like Blazin using something other than medic. He'd get owned every game. At least by 1/2 way decent players.
                                I've never looked them up, nor do I intend to. They have zero life, and are way too concerned about themselves. I prefer to play this as a team game, helping out any way possible, and I lose points the way I play (hanging back away from a flag to defend the cappers). That's the right way to play. Not looking out for #1.

Love to see them come onto my server, each and every one of them would be destroyed.

Comment

Working...
                                X