Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My opinion in why this will be a good patch.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My opinion in why this will be a good patch.

With the added armour at least we'll have a little more time to spray those pea shooters and have some more time to get away on Wake.

Comment

Originally posted by CDN-SMOKEJUMPER
      With the added armour at least we'll have a little more time to spray those pea shooters and have some more time to get away on Wake.
      More armor on transport choppers changes only one thing: more stuped ppl who think they can survive till they reach the coast of Wake :laugh: more kill for me... too bad, if you gun the pilot they will crash anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Scort
        I'm looking forward to 1.4, and hope that in the amount of time they have had, it will be a worthwhile patch, a bit like what 1.5 did for 1942.

To be honest, 2142 doesn't appeal to me at all, it's not based on a genre that I enjoy, so that's strike one against not buying it.

After seeing how things have panned out with BF2, i.e. failed patches, stupid changes made, and a general feeling that the community were not kept updated as often as they should, I really don't think 2142 will be any different - strike two.

Sure, the added ranks, unlocks and customization are really good ideas, but I hate the style of play the stat system has brought onto us.

Tell you what, playing the Peacekeeper mod recently (unranked), was a real wake up call as to how ranked play really blows.

I wish Dice the very best with 2142, but this is one long time BF fan that won’t be following the masses, I'm now focused on the upcoming BF2 mods.....

Scort.
        I stand by this 100%. Couldn't have said it better myself!

Comment

Thanks Jester.

I guess I should feel sad that I wont be playing the next installment of the BF series, but with the wealth of mods coming out, I think BF2 will have a good year or so left in it, by which time we me be graced with BF3; who knows what era they'll do then

Scort.

Comment

Working...
          X