Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Proper way to aim with Grenade Launcher?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proper way to aim with Grenade Launcher?

I'm pretty new to BF2 and been playing for about 2 weeks. I like to play assault and support.

One thing I can't seem to get right is how to properly aim with the grenade launcher. They have the 'crosshair' of some sort.

How do you use that to aim properly?
    How effective is the distance on these things as well?

I appreciate the help.

Re: Proper way to aim with Grenade Launcher?

the highest point of the crosshair is where the grenade comes out... now just listen to your brain and take a guess... aim high

Comment

yea you just have to get used to the angle the grenade travels

Comment

i didn't even know there was a proper way to aim you will just get a feel for it after a while and just aim, and fire.

Comment

Practice practice, youll get the hang of it. But one note though dont try to grenade lauch people up close, wont work 1/2 the time use bullets for them.

Comment

Don't bother with the nade launcher, use the gun. It is **** slow now that EA nurfed it.

Comment

is use to be so much better before they messed it up

Comment

Originally posted by dstrizzle69
                i love it now - no more n00b t00bin

Comment

Originally posted by dstrizzle69
                  True dat

Comment

The nade launcher may be nerfed, but it takes SOOOO much skill and practice to land a shot on someone far away. Its very satisfying.

Comment

I know how to aim with it now lol, finally. I don't play assault much :P

Comment

Contrary to popular belief, it's still possible to n00b tube and dolphin dive! I do it all the time! Eat that, ****ty EA patches.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Blades
                          The nade launcher may be nerfed, but it takes SOOOO much skill and practice to land a shot on someone far away. Its very satisfying.
                          yeah it is cool when you hit someone from really far away and your squad members get to see it.

Comment

i dont know why people complain about this, but the grenade launcher works just fine. Still very effective at killing mulitple people at distance and works beautifully against non armored vehicles. You should be happy they increased the range it takes to blow up the grenade. Prior to EA's fix you would see alot of so and so killed so and so, followed by so and so is no more.

Another use for the launcher is for distraction. The range of the grenade launcher is pretty far. When i see people or armor lurking about, shooting a grenade in there area, from a hidden location, will often cause them to scatter looking for the shooter.

For aiming you really just have to get a feel for it. The sight is designed so that you line up your target in the box depending on distance. The lower the mark the further your target. Most of the time while fighting i just free aim the launcher.

Comment

Originally posted by HaVoc.uK
                              Contrary to popular belief, it's still possible to n00b tube and dolphin dive! I do it all the time! Eat that, ****ty EA patches.
                              Init! Becuase they screwed things up i intentionally wait for a medic to revive someone, then i shove a GL on their face and get another 2 kills. I do all sorts of obnoxious stuff with the GL, takes some practice but it's worth it.

Comment

Working...
                              X