Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Proper way to aim with Grenade Launcher?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sassback
    Guest replied
    Re: Proper way to aim with Grenade Launcher?

1.dont shoot at moving targets at more than 20 meters u wil miss.

2. practice with it. it may sound typical but after u fire at targets at different distances and trajectories for a while it will start to come naturally. the further away the target is the higher u aim.

3. if ur in cqb and u have to use it then aim for a wall directly behind them and make sure ur not too close because it will likely bounce back killing u.

Leave a comment:

• DarQu3
    Guest replied

yeh.....assaults pretty good

Leave a comment:

• SteelWolf
    Guest replied

I love using it when I dont have a G3. If its in close combat i just shoot it and use lead to finish off the enemy, same goes for medium range. its best used when you have the high ground.

Leave a comment:

• aLi3nZ
    replied

Originally posted by TrenchDigger
    thats the best you can do? i was making a statement and you decide to flame me for it. i laugh at you. Get a life.
    I responded to your post with what I belive to be the answer to why people are complaining about the nurfed GL. Sry to add a bit of a flame in there but felt it necessary to prove my point. I tried for a breif moment to find a way to say it with out causing offence, but failed. Every time I look at someone stats saying the GL is fine. They are **** and they have hardly used the GL. (Unless of course they are just a n00b tube hater)

Leave a comment:

• TrenchDigger
    Guest replied

Originally posted by aLi3nZ
    TrenchDigger, the only people that say things like you have there are people that have hardly used the GL and have ****ty stats. And you are no exception.

As I have said previously. I don't mind the bouncing at short distances of the GL as I mainly used it for Long Rang and Mid Range anyway. I also don't mind the reduced blast radius, I agree it was just too powerful before. But why the **** did they have to reduce the rate / speed of fire so much. After 8000+ Kills altogether I'm not even going to bother getting used to it like it is now.

thats the best you can do? i was making a statement and you decide to flame me for it. i laugh at you. Get a life.

Leave a comment:

• aLi3nZ
    replied

TrenchDigger, the only people that say things like you have there are people that have hardly used the GL and have ****ty stats. And you are no exception.

As I have said previously. I don't mind the bouncing at short distances of the GL as I mainly used it for Long Rang and Mid Range anyway. I also don't mind the reduced blast radius, I agree it was just too powerful before. But why the **** did they have to reduce the rate / speed of fire so much. After 8000+ Kills altogether I'm not even going to bother getting used to it like it is now.

Leave a comment:

• Mekstizzle
    Guest replied

Originally posted by HaVoc.uK
    Contrary to popular belief, it's still possible to n00b tube and dolphin dive! I do it all the time! Eat that, ****ty EA patches.
    Init! Becuase they screwed things up i intentionally wait for a medic to revive someone, then i shove a GL on their face and get another 2 kills. I do all sorts of obnoxious stuff with the GL, takes some practice but it's worth it.

Leave a comment:

• TrenchDigger
    Guest replied

i dont know why people complain about this, but the grenade launcher works just fine. Still very effective at killing mulitple people at distance and works beautifully against non armored vehicles. You should be happy they increased the range it takes to blow up the grenade. Prior to EA's fix you would see alot of so and so killed so and so, followed by so and so is no more.

Another use for the launcher is for distraction. The range of the grenade launcher is pretty far. When i see people or armor lurking about, shooting a grenade in there area, from a hidden location, will often cause them to scatter looking for the shooter.

For aiming you really just have to get a feel for it. The sight is designed so that you line up your target in the box depending on distance. The lower the mark the further your target. Most of the time while fighting i just free aim the launcher.

Leave a comment:

• [MIA] crimsonand
    Guest replied

Originally posted by Sir. Blades
    The nade launcher may be nerfed, but it takes SOOOO much skill and practice to land a shot on someone far away. Its very satisfying.
    yeah it is cool when you hit someone from really far away and your squad members get to see it.

Leave a comment:

• Shask
    Guest replied

Contrary to popular belief, it's still possible to n00b tube and dolphin dive! I do it all the time! Eat that, ****ty EA patches.

Leave a comment:

• m0ttz
    Guest replied

I know how to aim with it now lol, finally. I don't play assault much :P

Leave a comment:

• Blades
    Guest replied

The nade launcher may be nerfed, but it takes SOOOO much skill and practice to land a shot on someone far away. Its very satisfying.

Leave a comment:

• Beerman
    Guest replied

Originally posted by dstrizzle69
    is use to be so much better before they messed it up
    True dat

Leave a comment:

• troybob
    replied

Originally posted by dstrizzle69
    i love it now - no more n00b t00bin

Leave a comment:

• [MIA] crimsonand
    Guest replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X