Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Basic and Knife and pistols

Originally posted by x_knight_x
    Some people just cant knife. Its in their blood.
    Or their internet connection is too slow and all they can do is produce some smoke

Comment

Originally posted by Capt_Foxtrot
      Ah heard bout dose badges, dey be vera hard to get, Ah got that pistol badge ther, but that knife bad be real hard.

Ah bet you get em by killin those enemys dat be facin da otha way there.
      Weren't you in the Waterboy movie??

Comment

Originally posted by Kold81
        Weren't you in the Waterboy movie??
        HAAHA just about to post that

Comment

knife- spawncamp as medic(medkits) or assault(smokes/flashbangs).

Pistol- Best to be/act as a lone wolf. do not go with the pack,and dont carry a sniper rifle.(u only have one shot and if u miss ull have to duke it out with a pistol.) i recommend being AT class or medic class. if u have a smg, fire several rounds into them and finish them off with the pistol. if u have a DAO then shoot em once or twice while they r a little further out(across the street at most). if ur medic fire a three round burst into their torso because this will usually heavilly damage them without killing them. recomend u do this at Karkand acting alone by the building closest to the suburb point.(if it is enemy controlled.) in any case use a primary weapon to do the damage and use the pistol to get the kill.

Comment

Yeah, they all offer some good advice. I worked on these badges, and was able to get them both in the same day. Knife wasn't too hard because while using it, you want to sneak around. Pistol was a little bit harder until I learned how to use it. Pistols are actually the most accurate weapon in the game. Check this thread out. The MEC pistol is easier to use because you can see what you are shooting at without the gun blocking it (I'm thinking torso up to the head with 4 quick shots). Good luck, and just keep trying.

Comment

Working...
            X