Basic and Knife and pistols

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Basic and Knife and pistols

I was hoping to get some advice from somoe of you that have gone through most of this game. I am (As of this post) 5250 points into the game and on my way up. I am shooting for my "First Sergent" Badge and I have two left. Knife and pistol badge.

Other than the obvious of just fighting to get it. What would be the best way to get these two badges and still stay with in the EA ROE?

Thanks
    G

Re: Basic and Knife and pistols

The only way is to get it the way you described. With 15000 to go you've got plenty of time to practice.

Comment

Playing in Knife and Pistol servers or simply trying kill some ppl:
      - Hitting them behind (with knife)
      - Kamikaze with knife

The basic i cant remember but IAR isn't much..

Comment

Originally posted by GyverX
        I was hoping to get some advice from somoe of you that have gone through most of this game. I am (As of this post) 5250 points into the game and on my way up. I am shooting for my "First Sergent" Badge and I have two left. Knife and pistol badge.

Other than the obvious of just fighting to get it. What would be the best way to get these two badges and still stay with in the EA ROE?

Thanks
        G

Nope just be quick and silent when u fight

Comment

Originally posted by Elbryan
          Playing in Knife and Pistol servers
          typing some words so this post will be accepted

Comment

Well there is nothing in the ROE that says you cant run around the entire game with just a pistol and a knife....you will rack up a huge death count...but ya might get lucky and get a basic badge outta the game....

Comment

Knife - Look at the radar and surprise your enemies.
              Pistol - Snipe but finish off with pistol. Got my basic pistol in the first week I playd BF2 I was amazed, wtf is this badge ^^

Originally posted by BFROE|DIR|Xtreme
              Well there is nothing in the ROE that says you cant run around the entire game with just a pistol and a knife....you will rack up a huge death count...but ya might get lucky and get a basic badge outta the game....
              I got expert on normal server following the ROE...

ps.: pre 1.3

Comment

Originally posted by pYura
                Knife - Look at the radar and surprise your enemies.
                Pistol - Snipe but finish off with pistol. Got my basic pistol in the first week I playd BF2 I was amazed, wtf is this badge ^^

I got expert on normal server following the ROE...

ps.: pre 1.3
                Same here. Expert knife and pistol on a normal server. (I raped them) :laugh:

Comment

Spawn Rape.

That's it that's how I got my knife badge. I just waited at the farthest spawn point from the rest of the spawn points from the enemy flag. And waited for people to spawn and knife.

I got mine on Songhua Stalemate. I waited behind the building at the North Island. Must have stabbed the same guy four times. And the final stab happened with 1 ticket left at the West Perimeter.

Comment

Originally posted by poisonsoul
                    Spawn Rape.

That's it that's how I got my knife badge. I just waited at the farthest spawn point from the rest of the spawn points from the enemy flag. And waited for people to spawn and knife.

I got mine on Songhua Stalemate. I waited behind the building at the North Island. Must have stabbed the same guy four times. And the final stab happened with 1 ticket left at the West Perimeter.
                    That works..

Comment

Ah heard bout dose badges, dey be vera hard to get, Ah got that pistol badge ther, but that knife bad be real hard.

Ah bet you get em by killin those enemys dat be facin da otha way there.

Comment

just use your pistol and knife the entire round until you get it. i bet you will even get your purple heart too. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by delemorte
                          jsut use your pistol and knife the entire round until you get it. i bet you will even get your purple heart too. :-)
                          Some people just cant knife. Its in their blood.

Comment

Originally posted by x_knight_x
                            Some people just cant knife. Its in their blood.

but unless you are willing to be lame and cheat it is the only way. just suck it up and be the victim...

Comment

Originally posted by delemorte
                              but unless you are willing ot be lame and cheat it is the only way. jsut suck it up and be the victim...
                              I like that idea

Comment

Working...
                              X