This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Patch 1.4 Delayed????

better to wait, I'd rather wait an extra couple of days for a good patch then get a buggy one now.
    have some patience people

Comment

I don't know why I even get my hopes up anymore. :sigh:

Comment

I dont care when they realease it, just fix all the bugs. I hope there will be no 1.5 and the 1.4 will be perfect for once.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkShot
          :censored: you EA. i hope :censored: terrorists blow up all your :censored: servers and your :censored: head office.

what you think it can't happen? muslim extremists play bf2 too you know:laugh:
          Immature post at best.

Comment

Looking forward to the patch whenever it comes out, as any patch for any game. The nature of multiplayer online games usually means more patching as far as I have seen in the last number of years. Other games have taken YEARS of development post release with over 10 times the number of patches than EA have taken. I prefer smaller patches more frequent, but I don't doubt EA's strategy as it has kept them in business far longer than any other publisher I can remember. Keep you heads up, be grateful you are getting any help, but don’t be disappointed when you do get the patch. There will most certainly be some sort of bug(s) left.
            If I was in charge, and read some of the posts on this forum, I would say screw you all and pull the plug. Bombing isn't fun, and neither is threatening people when they have no real obligation to satisfy your every desire!! Some things you may joke about between friends can come over completely different on the internet.
            A bit of a let down I guess about the release date, but a few more days or weeks wont hurt any more than it has done already.

Comment

why do yanks always bring in 911 when someones mentions terrorists?
              i shouldve said hesbalah rockets instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Repent
                After reading through this thread, it's down right disappointing to see the hate, and lack of patience that a huge percentage of this community has.

TotalBf2 should clean house, and help rid the gaming community of these types of people, that are so full of hate, and ignorance.

First off, this is a game, and with ALL games there are delays in fixes, patches etc. If you don't know this already, you should just crawl back underneath your rock, and stay there.

Secondly, making jokes about blowing up EA's headquarters shouldn't be tolerated at all, especially in this time of terrorism that the world lives in.

I would like to see some permanent bans handed out around here. This is un-excusable.
                Do you ever wonder why people's patience run out? Because they pay for a game, and expect it to work. You would be pissed if you bought a fridge and it didn't work properly, then you called up the place it bought it from to get it fixed, and you had to wait 2 months to get it fixed. We wouldn't be here to day if EA fixed the major bugs. We would have more patches, but not amjor patches that are still trying to fix bugs that have been in the game since day 1! People's patiece have run out, because he does not deliever what they promise. I respect you for how much patience you have for EA, that takes a lot of patience Sir.

Comment

you know something. 24 hours more running an illegal server

yes. I have an IO server.

Originally posted by Donkey
                  Do you ever wonder why people's patience run out? Because they pay for a game, and expect it to work. You would be pissed if you bought a fridge and it didn't work properly, then you called up the place it bought it from to get it fixed, and you had to wait 2 months to get it fixed. We wouldn't be here to day if EA fixed the major bugs. We would have more patches, but not amjor patches that are still trying to fix bugs that have been in the game since day 1! People's patiece have run out, because he does not deliever what they promise. I respect you for how much patience you have for EA, that takes a lot of patience Sir.
                  hey bro, EA/DICE didnt release the game two months ago, just a thought.

Comment

guys and gals, we understand the frustration, we are frustrated too, but that is really no reason to come here and throw insults, threats of violence and profanity around, post maturely on the subject, no need for the immature posting, thank you

Comment

Originally posted by sonny

I am sorry I just have put i in the post. I was referring to the ranked servers crashing, it has taken 2+ months for EA to fix it..... People are paying good money for ranked servers, and this is how EA treats them?

Comment

Originally posted by sonny

It kept you busy to kick all the tankwhores, didnt it?

Comment

Originally posted by pYura
                          It kept you busy to kick all the tankwhores, didnt it?
                          I think i have kick you before.

hehehehehe

Originally posted by Donkey
                          I am sorry I just have put i in the post. I was referring to the ranked servers crashing, it has taken 2+ months for EA to fix it..... People are paying good money for ranked servers, and this is how EA treats them?
                          I totaly aggree with you now!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X