Ranking up from Colonel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ranking up from Colonel

Allright heres the deal, im at Lt. colonel now and am looking at the req's for brigadier general and it says i need vet armor badge. However, the rank after that, Major general is at the same score req (180,000) and does not say i need vet armor badge. I just wasnt sure if id miss my chance completely to rank up if i pass 180,000 without vet armor badge or will just go to major general, anyone know for certain. I just want to know soon, cuz if i need vet armor then i have to start playing city maps and get out of my jet soon or ill miss my rank up.
    Any and all help is appreciated, flames will be punished by death unless they are hilarious and/or sig worthy.:laugh:

Re: Ranking up from Colonel

Yes u will miss ur chance at that rank if u get 180000 b4 u have the vet armor badge!!

Comment

Originally posted by x_knight_x
      Yes u will miss ur chance at that rank if u get 180000 b4 u have the vet armor badge!!
      i know i will miss the chance for brigadier general but will i miss it for major general cuz it doesnt say i need it to rank up on that one (above brigadier).

Comment

Wat hebrew, u confused me.. lol

Comment

allright when i get to colonel at 150,000 the next RANKS (PLURAL) are at 180,000 and the "1st" one is Brigadier gen (1 star gen) which says i need vet armor to get to that rank. However, the next rank after that (also at 180,000) major gen (2 star gen) does NOT say i need vet armor, so whats gonna happen when i get to 180,000 if i dont have armor badge.

Comment

U will skip the brigadier gen rank and get the Major gen rank (since major gen. rank is higher). No matter wat u will get the MAjor Gen. rank since u have all those req. and it is higher.

Comment

All posts before this 1 are "less than accurate"

Even if you don't have the requirements for Brigadier General, when you get to 180,000 you will rank up when you do meet the requirements

You must meet ALL the requiremants for Brigadier General before you rank up to Major General (you need that Armour Veteran Badge)

Secondly, you must rank up to brigadier, if even for just 10 seconds, I got 1 kill to make Brigadier General, & my next kill, I ranked up to Major General

Trust me

Lieutenant General |SI|SERIALBUTCHER

peace

Comment

read this. rank reqs are all here.

when u get 180000 AND 1080 hours and certain vet badges, you get BG rank.
                when u get 1250 hours and the remaining vet badges (which i think u already got), u will get MG rank.
                You will not skip a rank or get it spontaneously unless you already met the req long ago. i believe serialbutcher met the MG req before the general ranks were introduced in 1.3. hebew, u havent.

Comment

Originally posted by venny
                  read this. rank reqs are all here.
                  http://ubar.bf2s.com/ranks.php
                  when u get 180000 AND 1080 hours and certain vet badges, you get BG rank.
                  when u get 1250 hours and the remaining vet badges (which i think u already got), u will get MG rank.
                  You will not skip a rank or get it spontaneously unless you already met the req long ago. i believe serialbutcher met the MG req before the general ranks were introduced in 1.3. hebew, u havent.
                  100% correct

Lieutenant General |SI|SERIALBUTCHER

peace

Comment

still - no one knows how to get 4 stars???????
                    and please do not point me to another wrong URL

Comment

Originally posted by TopGunGreg
                      still - no one knows how to get 4 stars???????
                      and please do not point me to another wrong URL
                      The top 50 Lieutenant Generals on the global score leaderboard each month get given the promotion to General.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweetmate
                        The top 50 Lieutenant Generals on the global score leaderboard each month get given the promotion to General.
                        heard that before
                        not true, son was about top 48 Lt Gen last month
                        and only 4 of them got promoted

but thanks for suggestion

Comment

great, i dont look forward to hours of armor whoring, and unless i get to likin it over my plane within a few hours i guess i wont ever hit general. THanks for the help guys

Comment

Originally posted by TopGunGreg
                            heard that before
                            not true, son was about top 48 Lt Gen last month
                            and only 4 of them got promoted

but thanks for suggestion
                            Huh? Are you calling me "son" or are you saying your son was the 48th highest Lt General last month and didnt get a promotion?

Comment

Originally posted by hebrewhammer14
                              great, i dont look forward to hours of armor whoring, and unless i get to likin it over my plane within a few hours i guess i wont ever hit general. THanks for the help guys
                              Armor whoring is very easy!! :laugh:

Comment

Working...
                              X