Sayall for boredom and giggles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sayall for boredom and giggles

Though not quite Say All - recently on Wake, on one of the Aussie or NZ servers, our squad jumped in the Blackhawk and took off towards the island. Our squad leader said over voip:

"Welcome to [his name] Airlines, this is your captain speaking. Please keep all limbs inside the helicopter at all times. Please note the exits are here, here and here. Today we'll be cruising at 500 ft to avoid J-10's and Ground AA. I hope you enjoy your flight."

Deadset, everyone else in the BH was cacking themselves laughing. Until we saw the J-10 coming.... :cry:

Comment

I like to give the other team poetry. Here is one I use often:

"Roses are red, violets are blue...you suck!"

Comment

lol - i thought i was th eonly one.

mine is pretty lame;

it normally follows a string of spotted comments, you know like far too many

so i add: "malevolent my little pony spotted over at main base" or something to that affect at the end, sometimes my little pony even jihad boats

adam :cry:

Comment

Originally posted by He-Who-Laughs82
          Though not quite Say All - recently on Wake, on one of the Aussie or NZ servers, our squad jumped in the Blackhawk and took off towards the island. Our squad leader said over voip:

"Welcome to [his name] Airlines, this is your captain speaking. Please keep all limbs inside the helicopter at all times. Please note the exits are here, here and here. Today we'll be cruising at 500 ft to avoid J-10's and Ground AA. I hope you enjoy your flight."

Deadset, everyone else in the BH was cacking themselves laughing. Until we saw the J-10 coming.... :cry:
          I have done that once.

Comment

same here. Me and my jokes, was that me btw?

Comment

Originally posted by Blackhawk5
              same here. Me and my jokes, was that me btw?
              Don't think so - his name was "Mispit" or something like that, and he was an Aussie - by the looks of your Location, I doubt it was you mate.

Though it's cool to hear you do stuff like that too Blackhawk5, people can get far too serious in BF2 - its good to know there are others around that can crack jokes whilst the lead is flying

Comment

Heheh, I've done something similar on Wake Is, it was probably an Internode server, actually.

I like this one at the start of any given round -

"For every thousand pathetic miscreants that die whimpering under the enemy's guns, one insane killer emerges howling in his psychotic rage!"

Comment

I picked up a scare tactic from a sniper in my old clan call out your head shots before hand. Although be warned ive gotten kicked for "cheating" they think im uysing some sort of BF2 aim bot. but either way its a good laugh for your self.

Comment

When on wake island and playing as Chineese, at the begining ppl stand around at the corners of the island waiting for the US army.

What i sometimes is "fake" spot a enemy boat a hundred meters away from them and then sit and watch the minimap as people run towards that area in.

Comment

haha thats funny, i would have cracked up

Comment

Originally posted by Biff Exploder
                        mine is "Battlefield is too tight and vibrator doesnt fit....... in the clantag..."
                        oooooooooooooooooooookay...

Comment

We should get a squad of 4-5 guys (so we can 1 have 1-2 pub guys in the squad) And play seriouslly but have fun at the same time that would be awesome.

Comment

Today in game. One of my squddies is out of ammo and says

"Hey, drop me a pack."
                            he got this answer-
                            "Sorry, I dont smoke."

Comment

Lol Omg Lol

Comment

I sniped before and went [his name] stay steady.
                                Next line: Steady.....
                                :NIGHT NIGHT MOTHA****A

Comment

Working...
                                X