Women Players Getting Bad Name!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Women Players Getting Bad Name!!!

who gives a flying F#ck about what some lame idiots are saying in game anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by Rambo-82(NOR)
      who gives a flying F#ck about what some lame idiots are saying in game anyway?
      em admin, this is a bad boy, if he couldnt give a dam why is he on here,

So mate keep that sort of attitude to yourself as i really dont give a dam what u think . especially with that attitude.

Did you read the title of the post, it was directed to the female players of BF2. All im asking is , how would another female react to this type of situation. I do care what other players think of women players . I should have the attitude of i dont care but im human and do. I really dont want people to assume that we are all like that swedish girl.

Comment

Who knows who cares....Could just have been someone having some fun...I know people are sick and twisted...

Look it is society in general sex sells we all like sex everyone likes to see naked things...welcome to life

What I'm gettin at is that doesnt reflect all of the female gamers out there, just that one and if anyone is that stupid to think that they are all like that well then...to bad for them...

Comment

An odd situation to say the least.:|: I'm sure the other players talking to this "Swedish Girl" will eventually come across a female player who isnt so....revealing. Then they'll hopefully realize they made a total jackass out of themselves by going along for the ride. As for the "Swedish Girl," it sounds like he/she had one to many Jack Danials.

Comment

i wonder how many women players are really out there and how many are actually women.

Comment

Originally posted by Stilla-Killa
              i wonder how many women players are really out there and how many are actually women.
              yeh real women play headgames not online games :P

j/k btw

Comment

Originally posted by Nutty_Tart
                Last night i was on an austrian server with a mate of mines and this Swedish Girl was taking things to the far extreme of what BF2 is about.

It started off with yeh im female, then the questions came through. All swedish women are good looking, then she took things to extreme. she was advising playings of her shaved (edit). Then the players started asking for her e-mail details of which she did in mid game to all. Other things were said but to sexual for here.

I of course was getting more annoyed the more that was being said , so i told her not to be a slut and she was giving women BF2 players a bad name. Of course her reply was , she wasnt a slut as she needs to be having (edit) before she is one. she just likes meeting new people. I said BF2 is a game play it. Of course i was getting told from the male players of BF to shut up but im sorry but this girl was showing lack of maturity and not playing the game. just diddling in her apc and typing discusting messages in game and calling me everything for speaking out in discust.

I know most men and boys on that server were all exited with the things written but there is chat sights that do these sort of things and please dont mix the two.

I feel that this just makes things worse for us normal female players who enjoy the game and just want to play it and some girls are just buying this game to get attention from boys and men , so when they do meet another female they will just assume we are going to have the sexual chat with them, not on folks.

Of course i had to burst the male ego bubble by telling them in game that the swedish girl is more and likely a boy getting his thrills as if she was 20 years old she would have some maturity but there was none so it was either a male or someone underage . of which didnt make much of a difference.

thought i would advice other women of this girl, boy, women.

AND GUYS DONT COME ON ASKING WHERE SHE PLAYS AS IM NOT TELLING OR WHAT HER NAME REALLY WAS. THERE IS SIGHTS FOR WOMEN LIKE HER .

oh and i did get her e-mail of which she hasnt replied to my e-mail telling her all of the above.

how would other Women BF2 players react?
                No offence but you need to get a life.
                If you dont like the person/server ,then leave but coming on here with the moral highground to me is just laughable.

Comment

Originally posted by Bickus^Dickus
                  If you dont like the person/server ,then leave but coming on here with the moral highground to me is just laughable.
                  What's wrong with someone coming on here and starting a discussion?

It is a 'discussion' forum, in case you hadn't noticed.

Oh - and 'no offence but' usually precedes something offensive....

Comment

Originally posted by Bickus^Dickus

Moral Highground??? In a gaming forum?!? Ludacris!!!

Comment

Originally posted by epoch
                      "She" was most likely a 54 year old lorry driver, called Norman.
                      LOL.....

Comment

u think its bad on bf2, ive seen much worse on WoW. what hapened to u was sorta funny but what i saw at my friends house was disturbing at all levels. in all actuality it was a 14 yr old boy (future buffalo bill) just getting some cheap laughs.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperDonkey
                          www.girlsofcs.com

Who knows who cares....Could just have been someone having some fun...I know people are sick and twisted...

Look it is society in general sex sells we all like sex everyone likes to see naked things...welcome to life

What I'm gettin at is that doesnt reflect all of the female gamers out there, just that one and if anyone is that stupid to think that they are all like that well then...to bad for them...
                          i gotta hand it to you m8, you hit the nail on the head with that post !

Comment

So what is her email? thanks!

LAMO!!!!

Comment

"She" was most likely a 54 year old lorry driver, called Norman.
                              :rofl:

Comment

What's wrong with someone coming on here and starting a discussion?

It is a 'discussion' forum, in case you hadn't noticed.

Oh - and 'no offence but' usually precedes something offensive....
                                Yeah but her discussion would better here not in bf2

Comment

Working...
                                X