• Show
Clear All

Re: Women Players Getting Bad Name!!!

Women play BF2? Who knew?

Comment

Originally posted by 193d DCAT
      I know a couple, not as many as there used to be though, maybe they have just gone elsewhere.

Comment

or got boyfriends lol

Comment

She don't like it because they don't like to see those words or hear them by anyone.

Anyway pick and choose the servers you play on, I know certain ones that have heavy language filters. And servers where you don't get $hit like that. Try out TV2 servers, they are heavily admined and heavily language filtered. Try out some of the SASUK servers I lost it in my favorites but they are admined. Also if its really bad try Men Of God server, lol I went there yesterday and got a lesson on God lol.

Comment

a lesson on God ?

WTF LOL

Comment

My clan is proud to have [MKP] Psychobird*UK in it's ranks.

She's our clan nurse! Owns as a medic, and her ample bosom is festooned with medals.

Her words not mine !!

Comment

Actually, to be honest, I have noticed a huge influx of female players coming onto BF2 over these past few weeks (including my fiancee). I give my respect to them for trying to play against these exploiters and tank whores.

Makes me feel sorry for the ones who get negative scores and wish i could do something to help

Comment

Most likely a guy.

And yes, girls play BF2.

Comment

Originally posted by Psychosomatic
                    a lesson on God ?

WTF LOL
                    Men of God server is a clan who pray etc.

I talked to them and they were like ''how do you wake up everyday'' and I was like ''usually in bed'' and he was like ''God lets you wake up everyday, if it wasn't for god you wouldn't wake up''.

Then when I said you kill people in BF2 one of the Commandments is I shall not murder, they said ''we imagine if the enemy is the devil and we are soldiers of christ our Lord''

Going into the server it also says visit our site to come talk about God. This is not a joke, you get kicked for saying ''christ'' or ''damn'' or ''lmao'' or any word that resembles profanity. Extremely admined etc, I even took screenshots so you don't think im talking rubbish, I'll post if anyone wants lol.

Comment

Just like Christian Gamers Online. Their server and their rules though. I don't think I'd last five minutes on there though.

Comment

surprised me too, they should be in the kitchen cooking dinner.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueBlaz0r
                          surprised me too, they should be in the kitchen cooking dinner.
                          remedial tasks are men's jobs these days.

Comment

Originally posted by adelkhf
                            remedial tasks are men's jobs these days.
                            Hell yeah!

<---Future Stay-at-home dad.

Comment

Yeah it's probably a dude. Interesting strategy, here you are typing, asking he/she to see the shaved hoo-ha and next thing you know he/she sneaks up behind you and nails you with a head shot point blank.

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal-Souljah
                                Men of God server is a clan who pray etc.

I talked to them and they were like ''how do you wake up everyday'' and I was like ''usually in bed'' and he was like ''God lets you wake up everyday, if it wasn't for god you wouldn't wake up''.

Then when I said you kill people in BF2 one of the Commandments is I shall not murder, they said ''we imagine if the enemy is the devil and we are soldiers of christ our Lord''

Going into the server it also says visit our site to come talk about God. This is not a joke, you get kicked for saying ''christ'' or ''damn'' or ''lmao'' or any word that resembles profanity. Extremely admined etc, I even took screenshots so you don't think im talking rubbish, I'll post if anyone wants lol.
                                em, the concept of using fowl language in game doesnt bother me, the server wasnt admined as there wasnt any clan members around but using sexual content to gain mens arousal does.

lol as for the christ server, ill keep away from that one. lol

yes there are many women BF2 players and most that i know are great gamers and great conversation. but i do as a women have some satisfaction kicking a male *** . But seeing that last night was a shock to the Tartans system, red faced and veins pulsing at the discust . I really got a sense of female here. dont know , mabey because if it was a boy he wouldnt be much the defensive of which she was. If it was a boy, he wouldnt have the e-mail he did and all i can say is big is beautifull is a little insight of the address and passing it out , i really dont think if it was a guy doing that , would he. unless it is norman the truck driver 54 years old and spends his time wanting little boys. lol. you do get them!!!!

I will however find out. She may not answer to my mail but another msn address , i think she will and a little wind up is called for . If she is 20 years old and wanting to just make friends the Tartan will find out if there is any sexual reason for playing BF2.

Women can be very sneeky and i wont play on that server again but she will get taught a lesson on where and when these conversations take place and BF2 is not one of them.

i will keep you updated of course .

Comment

Working...
                                X