just wondering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: just wondering

hate to tell you but most of the "girls" you hear over TS and VOIP are most likely 10 year old boys.

Comment

Played against one the other night. Her and someone else kept trying to take the Fish Factory on Songhua while I was the US commander. I knifed the hell out of her and she did not complain that, but talked trash when she took out one of my squads and I when I finally got some backup. I think it was riflegrrl or something like that. That makes about 8 girls I have play on a server with. I think a lot more are over at WoW. I knew a lot back in the Quake 3 days.

Comment

Of course, only hot sexy girs play BF2.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullet Magnet
          Of course, only hot sexy girs play BF2.
          Actually, two of the Quake 3 girls I knew were cute. Everyone else, well...what you would expect.

Comment

A friend of mine once said "Silly human, there are no girls on the internets!" after which i proceeded to laugh at him and punch him in the kidney(partly for the stupid comment and partly becuase it was fun). Although I've only seen one once in a voip squad, and she played pretty well(I never remember anyones name thats been in my squad less than two times though).

Haven't seen any others since then tho.

Comment

haven't met any girls that play bf2 as much as me, well there probably are now since hte game is kinda going down hill, but yeh be nice to have more of em to meet

Comment

There's no crying in battlefield....

Just kidding. My clan used to have woman as a member and she kicked butt in BF42, BFV and DC. Wicked good... got accused of cheating more times than not (and she didn't)... she went by the name of Zena and she was Canadian to boot... Boy oh boy was I glad to be on her side.

Comment

I have a girl in my clan she is pretty damn good too it would seem girls can do multiple things at once my girlfriend also has a game now and then only to prove she is better :P ive noticed girls are pretty damn good at games.

Comment

My mate is a girl and she plays, shes pretty good

Comment

Originally posted by mr.morey
                      My mate is a girl and she plays, shes pretty good
                      What mate might that be:laugh:

Comment

Yeah, I'm sure girls play, I knew loads who played other games (Medal of Honour for example) so why not BF2...?

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper1432
                          just wanted to know if girls played bf2 just as much as guys
                          Not many.
                          But if you stop playing games and step outside of the house you will see thousands of them. Honest!

Comment

Originally posted by moltenblack
                            Not many.
                            But if you stop playing games and step outside of the house you will see thousands of them. Honest!
                            Rofl, really? IN-sane.

Comment

Originally posted by dblEdge
                              Hate to shatter your dreams but it was blatently a guy Not that it was me or anything...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Comment

I've heard a girl on Insomnia365 VOIP. She kept saying how boys don't know how to play with chicks or something. She had 3 points at the end of the round. lol

Comment

Working...
                                X