Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

just wondering

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • just wondering

    just wanted to know if girls played bf2 just as much as guys

  • #2
    Re: just wondering

    Yeah lots of them... wouldnt it be great to find a squad with a guy to talk to!

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: just wondering

      Probably not as many. Obviously women are not enthralled by simulated war situations.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: just wondering

        I have seen a few. One was a Major. What is with the attachment anyway?

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: just wondering

          last night I talked to one, I asked are you really a girl, she said not if u didnt ask me or asomething

          I said I was just wondering coz I dont see too many girls playing this game

          then she said something about honey in pockets or w\e

          I said are you flirting with me:laugh:

          she said nothing after that

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: just wondering

            Originally posted by =PSU=PJMAK1
            last night I talked to one, I asked are you really a girl, she said not if u didnt ask me or asomething

            I said I was just wondering coz I dont see too many girls playing this game

            then she said something about honey in pockets or w\e

            I said are you flirting with me:laugh:

            she said nothing after that
            Hate to shatter your dreams but it was blatently a guy Not that it was me or anything...

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: just wondering

              Originally posted by dblEdge
              Hate to shatter your dreams but it was blatently a guy Not that it was me or anything...
              part of the players name was "girl"

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: just wondering

                Cant tell most 12 year olds from girls, i keep myself quiet.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: just wondering

                  Originally posted by mcarda
                  I have seen a few. One was a Major. What is with the attachment anyway?
                  my favorite sniper rifle duh:laugh: :laugh:

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: just wondering

                    Originally posted by Sniper1432
                    my favorite sniper rifle duh:laugh: :laugh:
                    put it in ur sig

                    u dont have one anyways

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: just wondering

                      how do u make a sig?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: just wondering

                        Originally posted by Sniper1432
                        how do u make a sig?
                        click user cp on top and click edit signature

                        paste this into it



                        if it doesnt work upload the image to imageshack and paste the first link under the little thumbnail (hotlink for forums 1)

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: just wondering

                          -=camshaftcrusher=- is a woman who plays bf2. As far as i know she is danish and has a family so thats one cool mum!!. Shes a great player who loves grenades a bit too much. Great squad leader!!! and... the 2nd best player in denmark

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: just wondering

                            Image shack sucks, use photobucket.com

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: just wondering

                              i don't know of anygirls that play bf2 i've never heard one on voip either

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X