Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Teleporting in BF2 ???

Originally posted by BFROE|DIR|Xtreme
    Well now that i read this....i was on a server i was shot...died....but i spawned at the enemy main!!!....very wierd...
    auto switch

Comment

Strange....

Comment

Leaked Optical Cammo Unlock from BF2142?

Comment

Originally posted by margav
          I seen a vid on some streaming domain, sorta the same, a guy jumping out of a plane, landing bad ( dying) then just as he spawns he is teleported to the spawn point on the ship ( tho thats not the set spawn point)

Well i think it was kinda like that, as it was in slow mo
          Yep I have seen that video also. The game had thought he died and respawned him at the USMC carrier, the game then flew back to where he was jumping out and he continued falling.

Something to do with lag I think.

Comment

I had this happen to me when playing SF last week. Was on the Iron Gator map fighting below decks as US after MEC had taken the deck flags. I killed someone then in about the time it takes to respawn I was 'teleported' onto the deck at a MEC spawn point. I just put it down to a glitch.

Comment

Originally posted by Revoluti0n
              I haven't seen this one yet, I'm sure I will though. It's all just a matter of time. The 1.4 patch could very well fix the issue at hand.
              LOL I keep reading you in every post about 1.4 expecting it to fix bf2. You know that is the 9 patch and it have new content so, expect new bugs. BF2 will be bug free the day dice canada stop making patches and dice sweden make one.

Comment

Originally posted by venny
                your husband? so u are not playing bf2? aww, u should try out his world of fun too. lol.
                anyway, i get the teleports quite often too, especially on 15/66.7.
                YEs i do play, sorry some of these replies are so funny.rofl

ive been at a flag i capped and someone from the opposition just spawned in , i just asumed there was a squad leader hiding somewhere. lol

He put it off as a glitch too but when he seen me reading on these forums he asked me to put his experience down and see if anyone had the same or near too. At least he isnt going off his head. lol

Comment

I had it once on Wake a few months back. I thought it was some Administrator super power. I was SL and our commander was just sitting in a tank wasting that resource, so I asked if he could find some where else to hide. A second or two later I flopped to the ground dead, then instantly revived on the other side of the map without the usual spawn delay.

Comment

Working...
                  X