Teleporting in BF2 ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teleporting in BF2 ???

okey now ive just heard my husband go on about an wierd spawn issue which has happened to him twice.

First time it happened is . zetar wet, spawn in and started running then screen flickers in game , a bit like lag, then when the game sorted itself out , he ended at a different flag and not on a different team .he wasnt in a squad and had just spawned.

second time yesterday , on special forces, spawned jumped into a tank carrier then drove into a rock , started to turn away from the rock and then he realised that he was starting to bump into other things but there was only a rock to dodge nothing else then. There was no flicker, he had moved into a different flag across the water. has anyone had this weird teleporting experience . very odd indead

Its not his pc , as he said the first time it happened when he was on mine so and i havnt had that problem on my account.

Re: Teleporting in BF2 ???

Originally posted by Nutty_Tart
    okey now ive just heard my husband go on about an wierd spawn issue which has happened to him twice.
    your husband? so u are not playing bf2? aww, u should try out his world of fun too. lol.
    anyway, i get the teleports quite often too, especially on 15/66.7.

Comment

never heard of this b4, is this just another lag bug within BF2?

Comment

sounds more than just lag cuz he moves pretty far....and no i havent every seen/experience this b4

Comment

I seen a vid on some streaming domain, sorta the same, a guy jumping out of a plane, landing bad ( dying) then just as he spawns he is teleported to the spawn point on the ship ( tho thats not the set spawn point)

Well i think it was kinda like that, as it was in slow mo

Comment

I haven't seen this one yet, I'm sure I will though. It's all just a matter of time. The 1.4 patch could very well fix the issue at hand.

Comment

ive gotten it before on wake, running around below deck of the carrier and then suddenly im up on the top deck. i just associated with a lag issue but its happend more than once to me.

Comment

lol its like F.E.A.R maybe there was a secret Alma Class O.o

Comment

Or teleportation hacks have finally hit bf2

Comment

Originally posted by *FMJ*Power
                    ive gotten it before on wake, running around below deck of the carrier and then suddenly im up on the top deck. i just associated with a lag issue but its happend more than once to me.
                    This is a different issue that glitches you through the wall when you're on the stairs. As far as I can tell it only works on the Omen carrier. Maybe I'll give wake another try later.

Comment

Well now that i read this....i was on a server i was shot...died....but i spawned at the enemy main!!!....very wierd...

Comment

Originally posted by BFROE|DIR|Xtreme
                        Well now that i read this....i was on a server i was shot...died....but i spawned at the enemy main!!!....very wierd...
                        something like that happened to me before, on shaqui I was in the Mec Team, then I switch to US, but I was able to spawn on Mec flags and see them on my minimap, I tough I was switched back, but I tried to kill a Marine soldier and was scored as a team kill. :hmm:

Comment

Originally posted by BFROE|DIR|Xtreme
                          OM G MI REPOTING YOU TO BRFOE

Comment

I know there is a way to spawn on enemies as if they were your squad leader (aka warp hack). As for just accidental spawns though, I've never seen it.

Comment

I haven’t had this problem yet, but I have seen the same guy spawn at a flag three times and that was after I had capped it.

Comment

Working...
                              X