Shooting through foliage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Shooting through foliage

i luv bushes... keeps some dud shooting till he reloads and i jump out and knife him

Comment

"Joker ain't never been in the ****. He thinks "The Bad Bush" is between old mama-san's legs."

--Full Metal Jacket

Comment

Originally posted by KoMeT*[NL]
        Indeed not funny.. I always found it strange that I aimed up for some guy and the bullet missed. So this is the cause.. Another set of stupid bugs.. I can officialy announce that this is the most Buggiest game ever made and with the worst patches ever.. It's the alter-ego of 'The patch' instead of that it fixes things it adds more bugs! Wonderfull isn't it..
        You never palyed SWG I take it.

I am new to this game, and play a sniper. I wondered about this my self. Wonder if they are coded as armor for some reason. Maybe someone should test this with the .50 cal.

Comment

so you can just hide behind the bush and be totally safe from bullets?

Comment

lol i find it really annoying when the leaf of a bush stops my sniper round... for some reason i thought that i could shoot through bushes... my bad sry dice for trying to shoot throught the bush

Comment

Crysis is gonna be the bomb diggity.

Comment

Working...
              X