Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Keyboard + Mouse Freeze after joining server...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keyboard + Mouse Freeze after joining server...

My keyboard and Mouse Freeze right after i click join game and i see the kits but my keystrokes or clicking are not recognized by the game.:cry:

They are both Logitechs and have worked in the past.

Single player still works and it is not the server's issue (other servers same thing).

Keyboard works after I alt-tab out of BF2.

I searched around the forum but i didn't find anything. Thx for any assistance.

Re: Keyboard + Mouse Freeze after joining server...

WTF never heard of it.
    I don't have anything to say but unintall everything, including my documents, run a registry cleaner like registry mechanic or regvac, and do a fresh install.
    Does it happen on other games? (why do I ask when I know the answer is "no".)

Comment

Doesn't happen to other games

and seems to affect only Wake 2k7

Wierd

Comment

i had logitech keyboard problems like the s button would stop working but it went away after a while for sum reason its a G15 keyboard

Comment

Esc -> Options -> Controls -> Reset to Defaults

For some stupid reason it makes them all blank.

Comment

How nice, someone having the exact same problem I am having. I just started the past day or two for me also. I run both Logitech MX500 mouse and G15 keyboard.

Mouse and keyboard all work fine while in the options and so forth part of the game. But once I join a game, and the kit/spawn point screen shows up, neither my mouse or keyboard responds in-game. I can alt+tab out, or any of the other several Windows commands to exit, but nothing responds in-game, so annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by Draekoth
              How nice, someone having the exact same problem I am having. I just started the past day or two for me also. I run both Logitech MX500 mouse and G15 keyboard.

Mouse and keyboard all work fine while in the options and so forth part of the game. But once I join a game, and the kit/spawn point screen shows up, neither my mouse or keyboard responds in-game. I can alt+tab out, or any of the other several Windows commands to exit, but nothing responds in-game, so annoying.
              exact same problem

happens on Wake for some reason, i have played other maps fine.
              could this be a 1.3 bug?

and esc doesn't work

Comment

Reset your controlls to default or give me you're broken mouse/keyboard

Comment

The reseting keys to default works, but man, what a drag to have to redo all the keys again! Wonder why it happened to begin with though.

Comment

Originally posted by akburst510
                    My keyboard and Mouse Freeze right after i click join game and i see the kits but my keystrokes or clicking are not recognized by the game.:cry:

They are both Logitechs and have worked in the past.

Single player still works and it is not the server's issue (other servers same thing).

Keyboard works after I alt-tab out of BF2.

I searched around the forum but i didn't find anything. Thx for any assistance.
                    I have that too sometimes, and I have a Logitech keyboard as well.

Usually an ALT-TAB out and ALT-TAB in does the job.

Comment

Originally posted by StevenNevets
                      Reset your controlls to default or give me you're broken mouse/keyboard

this worked thx

Comment

Working...
                      X