Keyboard + Mouse Freeze after joining server...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • akburst510
    Guest replied
    Re: Keyboard + Mouse Freeze after joining server...

    Originally posted by StevenNevets
    Reset your controlls to default or give me you're broken mouse/keyboard

    this worked thx

    Leave a comment:


  • j00g0t0wnd
    Guest replied
    Re: Keyboard + Mouse Freeze after joining server...

    Originally posted by akburst510
    My keyboard and Mouse Freeze right after i click join game and i see the kits but my keystrokes or clicking are not recognized by the game.:cry:

    They are both Logitechs and have worked in the past.

    Single player still works and it is not the server's issue (other servers same thing).

    Keyboard works after I alt-tab out of BF2.

    I searched around the forum but i didn't find anything. Thx for any assistance.
    I have that too sometimes, and I have a Logitech keyboard as well.


    Usually an ALT-TAB out and ALT-TAB in does the job.

    Leave a comment:


  • Draekoth
    Guest replied
    Re: Keyboard + Mouse Freeze after joining server...

    The reseting keys to default works, but man, what a drag to have to redo all the keys again! Wonder why it happened to begin with though.

    Leave a comment:


  • StevenNevets
    Guest replied
    Re: Keyboard + Mouse Freeze after joining server...

    Reset your controlls to default or give me you're broken mouse/keyboard

    Leave a comment:


  • akburst510
    Guest replied
    Re: Keyboard + Mouse Freeze after joining server...

    Originally posted by Draekoth
    How nice, someone having the exact same problem I am having. I just started the past day or two for me also. I run both Logitech MX500 mouse and G15 keyboard.

    Mouse and keyboard all work fine while in the options and so forth part of the game. But once I join a game, and the kit/spawn point screen shows up, neither my mouse or keyboard responds in-game. I can alt+tab out, or any of the other several Windows commands to exit, but nothing responds in-game, so annoying.
    exact same problem

    happens on Wake for some reason, i have played other maps fine.
    could this be a 1.3 bug?

    and esc doesn't work

    Leave a comment:


  • Draekoth
    Guest replied
    Re: Keyboard + Mouse Freeze after joining server...

    How nice, someone having the exact same problem I am having. I just started the past day or two for me also. I run both Logitech MX500 mouse and G15 keyboard.

    Mouse and keyboard all work fine while in the options and so forth part of the game. But once I join a game, and the kit/spawn point screen shows up, neither my mouse or keyboard responds in-game. I can alt+tab out, or any of the other several Windows commands to exit, but nothing responds in-game, so annoying.

    Leave a comment:


  • Dan
    Guest replied
    Re: Keyboard + Mouse Freeze after joining server...

    Esc -> Options -> Controls -> Reset to Defaults

    For some stupid reason it makes them all blank.

    Leave a comment:


  • Venomous
    Guest replied
    Re: Keyboard + Mouse Freeze after joining server...

    i had logitech keyboard problems like the s button would stop working but it went away after a while for sum reason its a G15 keyboard

    Leave a comment:


  • akburst510
    Guest replied
    Re: Keyboard + Mouse Freeze after joining server...

    Doesn't happen to other games

    and seems to affect only Wake 2k7

    Wierd

    Leave a comment:


  • GbeTech
    Guest replied
    Re: Keyboard + Mouse Freeze after joining server...

    WTF never heard of it.
    I don't have anything to say but unintall everything, including my documents, run a registry cleaner like registry mechanic or regvac, and do a fresh install.
    Does it happen on other games? (why do I ask when I know the answer is "no".)

    Leave a comment:


  • akburst510
    Guest started a topic Keyboard + Mouse Freeze after joining server...

    Keyboard + Mouse Freeze after joining server...

    My keyboard and Mouse Freeze right after i click join game and i see the kits but my keystrokes or clicking are not recognized by the game.:cry:

    They are both Logitechs and have worked in the past.

    Single player still works and it is not the server's issue (other servers same thing).

    Keyboard works after I alt-tab out of BF2.

    I searched around the forum but i didn't find anything. Thx for any assistance.
Working...