G36C better than Sniper Rifles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: G36C better than Sniper Rifles

actually i like the g36c for cqc..(well i only play spec ops now) but its good for cqc cuz u can just hold down the trigger and its accuracy is still pretty good...only prob is its ammo capacity

Comment

Originally posted by Bickus^Dickus
      OK let me rephrase that YOU stand corrected.

The people you see getting taken down with headshots might have been low on health as i previously said.
      Well the your original response was that sniper rifles were not capable of getting one shot kills and they are as long as they are head shots.....even on people with full health. The assault rifles vary.

Comment

Originally posted by Zer0ed-In
        No any headshot by a sniper rilfe or any other rifle is an instant death.
        Yep damn right they do, best thing for a sniper is to go on the opposite side to your clan when you are using teamspeak, they were all camping and i shot half the clan and laughed in the face of thier frustration.

Comment

G36C rocks.. but I still think my PKM is the best!

Comment

Yeah, but you guys have to admit that there is nothing like getting that one headshot with the sniper rifle and just imagining the expression on your victim's face. Especially the really long shots where they're just sprinting out in the open and all of the sudden they fall back dead.

Comment

Headshots are great when your sniper hunting and they've been in their current spot for ages and have checked the surrounding roofs and no ones their, and they then settle down to start taking out unsuspecting grunts on the ground, then you jump up from your spot where you've been for ages and take them out one shot.
              They must be like "eh? where'd that come from".

But yeah, when shooting grunts on the ground, if you don't kill with your first shot and they realise where you are and they start firing back, the only "none" sniper weapon I fear is the G36C, when shooting from ground to roof top.

I've even been taken out by a G36C from the ground while on the roof of the building next to the TV station on Warlord.

Comment

Yup, I love picking people off with the G36C. I think it's an amazing gun.

Comment

For sniping you can't beat a sniper rifle. The crosshairs, the zoom and the 90 damage more that make up for picking away at people in your iron sights.

I love the G36c, it's my favourite weapon so far. But If I wanna lay low, snipe the enemy and do some base defending, I will go sniper.

You just can't beat the "Boom kill" "Boom kill"

Comment

ok just like 10 minutes ago, i went sniping with the g36c...it is by far pretty good to use....i see a guy up on the hills in karkand and hes like a dot on my screen and i switch to signle shot..fire a few shots..jump around ..fire some more...soon hes dead and couldnt even lay a shot on me (btw he was shooting at me, just couldnt hit me with his stupid bolt action rifle

Comment

I must really suck (goes without saying really). I seldom get these mythical one shot kills, but I have noticed that I generally get more kills at a distance with the G36C than I do with any of the sniper rifles (I don’t have any of the unlocks). I suppose that it is because the fact that (as mentioned above) the sniper takes quite a chunk of health and no one sticks around for the second go. Whereas the G36C is less per shot and people (especially snipers) figure they can get the best of you before you finish them off.

Comment

fire the pistol at them, it only takes of 5 or so bars, they dont notice then boom with your rifle. i'm also on the look out for health even if i only ose 2-3 bars of health because i know that i'm a 1-hit kill for those snipers that can't get the HS anyway

Comment

The G36c is great for killing/wounding people at a distance.

The sniper rifles are great for murdering people at a distance because...

If they are prone, they are dead in one hit....

If they are wounded at all, they are dead in one hit....

If you miss the head and they have full health then you either hit em again or get the damage assist point when someone else breaths on them...

I got 27 kills with the 2nd sniper rifle unlock(forgot the name) on Sharqi yesterday. It was awesome....:evil:

Comment

Originally posted by Bickus^Dickus
                            Yeah but only if the target has already lost health,or if hes only 5 feet away.
                            No! If you aim really at there head, not there helmet... one shot is enought

Comment

I've just unlocked the L96 which I hear good things about so I really want to get some mroe practice sniping now.

Comment

aim for the face

Comment

Working...
                                X