G36C better than Sniper Rifles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G36C better than Sniper Rifles

I find my G36C does way better than my sniper rifle(s), but disadvantage is scope and claymores of course. With my sniper rifles (unlocks), aiming just right I tend to miss or it takes two shots for a kill. But with my G36C aiming the same aiming technique without even trying, I can get great shots at further distances and only use one shot kills.

Re: G36C better than Sniper Rifles

Without the one shot one kill ,sniper rifles are not too good ,by the time you have reloaded there on there toes,they know they were shot at by a sniper due to there health.

Comment

G36C Is great for medium-Long range....

Comment

Originally posted by Creasy79
        G36C Is great for medium-Long range....
        Agreed. Pretty weak for CQ.

Without the one shot one kill ,sniper rifles are not too good ,by the time you have reloaded there on there toes,they know they were shot at by a sniper due to there health.
        Snipers do kill with one shot to the head.

Comment

Originally posted by Abyss_of_Borg
          Agreed. Pretty weak for CQ.

Snipers do kill with one shot to the head.
          Yeah but only if the target has already lost health,or if hes only 5 feet away.

Comment

Originally posted by Bickus^Dickus
            Yeah but only if the target has already lost health,or if hes only 5 feet away.
            No any headshot by a sniper rilfe or any other rifle is an instant death.

Comment

Originally posted by Zer0ed-In
              No any headshot by a snipe rilfe or any other rifle is an instant death.
              Oh well i stand corrected

Comment

No any headshot by a snipe rilfe or any other rifle is an instant death.
                Not any rifle. IIRC headshots do 3x damage, so any weapon that does 34+ damage will kill with a single shot to the head. That means all of the sniper rifles, AKs, G3, F2000, L85A1, and PKM are one shot. The SMGs, other LMGs, M16s, G36E, and carbines, all need at least two shots.

Comment

Originally posted by DimeBagWhore
                  Not any rifle. IIRC headshots do 3x damage, so any weapon that does 34+ damage will kill with a single shot to the head. That means all of the sniper rifles, AKs, G3, F2000, L85A1, PKM. The SMGs, other LMGs, M16s, G36E, and carbines, all need at least two shots.
                  I've seen people pull off one shot kill headshots with all of these weapons that you mentioned with the exception of SMGs. I'm not saying that you're formula is incorrect, but rather from what I've experienced and have seen.

Comment

I've seen people pull off one shot kill headshots with all of these weapons that you mentioned with the exception of SMGs. I'm not saying that you're formula is incorrect, but rather from what I've experienced and have seen.
                    OK let me rephrase that YOU stand corrected.

The people you see getting taken down with headshots might have been low on health as i previously said.

Comment

Originally posted by DimeBagWhore
                      Not any rifle. IIRC headshots do 3x damage, so any weapon that does 34+ damage will kill with a single shot to the head. That means all of the sniper rifles, AKs, G3, F2000, L85A1, PKM. The SMGs, other LMGs, M16s, G36E, and carbines, all need at least two shots.

I've tested it on a ranked server with a few friends, ALL the weapons you just nammed are one shot kills to the head, including the M16 and G36E... G36C, M4 and smaller are 2 shot kills to the head.

Comment

Originally posted by PigPopTart
                        I've tested it on a ranked server with a few friends, ALL the weapons you just nammed are one shot kills to the head, including the M16 and G36E... G36C, M4 and smaller are 2 shot kills to the head.
                        See post above.

Comment

I just noticed that my first message was not entirely clear. The first list is one shot. The second list is two shots. I tested this out again and the results confirmed what I said earlier - M16 and anything else that does 33 or less damage is definitely two shots to the head.

Comment

Courtney Love is a total dog.

Comment

That's a bit hard on dogs don't you think?

Comment

Working...
                              X