Songhua stalemate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Songhua stalemate

yh i got my badge straight away it just didnt say i looked on BFHQ and there it was but no in game trumpets

Comment

I just dont like the map.

Comment

Some badges just "happen," without any in-game fanfare. The mother server decides that you've met all the requirements, and it gives it to you in your stats, possibly while you're asleep. Getting the last map played does NOT seem to trigger any drums or anything... the ribbon just shows up in your stats some number of days later. The guy who says he had to play a map several times probably would have gotten it anyway even if he'd only played it once... the other times didn't speed things along any, it just takes however long it's going to take.

Comment

EA UK 64 player servers run Songhua in their rotation, presumably EA US 64 players run Songhua also? It's one of my favourite maps. Blackwhoring back in the day was fun, but now they've been "nerfed", the playing field has been levelled out the ground battles can be intense. I often run around as an engineer and on foot. Place mines intelligently, ie not spammed all in the same spot, and keep them in water crossings. Stay alive, sneak up on people with your shotgun, and wait for the AT Mine kills galore to start showing up on the screen. Great. Imho it's also one of the prettier maps, very green, lots of foliage and cover.

Comment

Best map in the game but it's a shame nobody plays it. You can usually get into a game on Songua Stalemate if you look for it though. It's not impossible.

Comment

Originally posted by Sovetskeey
              Best map in the game but it's a shame nobody plays it.
              Agreed! No planes, no rape, no helicopters and lots of spots to ambush tanks/APCs. It's just ure jungle action.

It was the first map I played when I got the full version (Oman being the very first with the demo.)

Comment

WolfServers US#1 has it in rotation

Comment

We have it in our rotation...in fact we have ALL the maps in our rotation though we vary the frequency to give more cycles to the urban maps and the more popular vehicle maps like Gulf of Oman. Songhua Stalemate may be the most evenly balanced map of all the BF2 maps.

Comment

Working...
                  X