Songhua stalemate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Songhua stalemate

Were can i find this map i need to play it to recive my Far east service ribbion but i cant find it anywere i have BF2 an SF someone please help.

Re: Songhua stalemate

its a bf2 map, most servers dont have it in there cycle because the nature of the map is very assault based and nobody in bf2 is smart enough or patcient enough to defend.

Comment

Theres a 24/7 TV2 server of this, just update server list sort map names so its alphabetical then scroll down to ''S'', before Strike at Karkand there should be at least a few servers with it.

Comment

no didnt find any

Comment

Did you type in the map on the top? Yesterday I played a round of stalemate

Comment

It's a shame not many servers play this map. Would have thought the lack of offensive air assets would have drawn people

Comment

Makes me wonder how BushViper managed to rack up 114 hours on Songuha Stalemate, well come to think about it the obscession with points and stats has risen greatly since the beggining so people focus on Karkand and Wake etc where the points are at.

Comment

yh i found it but just another quick question it says to get my ribbion i need 1s on that map what does 1s stand for?

Comment

1 second

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal-Souljah
                    Makes me wonder how BushViper managed to rack up 114 hours on Songuha Stalemate, well come to think about it the obscession with points and stats has risen greatly since the beggining so people focus on Karkand and Wake etc where the points are at.

Stalemate was pretty big back before the Blackhawk was nerfed. It was a nice map to whore with the blackhawk. Fly around capture every base with a squad full engineers, and medics, and maybe one support guy. I kind of liked it, once in awhile. You'd think you'd see more people playing it for the sheer infantry. Its got just as much armor is the 64 man version of karkand, so its not like its got to much armor.

Comment

1second how come i didnt get my ribbon then if i played 2rounds?

Comment

The way the stats work sometimes is very odd. I had to play that map 4 or 5 times on seperate days, if I remember right, to get it. On the other hand my son played it once and got it.
                        I like this map because it really seperates the skilled players from the others. The wide open areas are the thing that does it. Because of this you actually have to have a plan, running and gunning will just get you killed and the way most players try to use thier cheats wont work here. You wont do well unless you really have some skill. Not like Karkand. Karkand is like putting both teams in a barrel where everyone throws granades and the survivor wins.
                        I would like to see this "stalemate" map more often. . . . . . . . . .Red

Comment

Good map but few servers run it anymore. Still like it when I want to just go crazy and get points.

Comment

Originally posted by [GU]LIZARD
                            Stalemate was pretty big back before the Blackhawk was nerfed. It was a nice map to whore with the blackhawk. Fly around capture every base with a squad full engineers, and medics, and maybe one support guy. I kind of liked it, once in awhile. You'd think you'd see more people playing it for the sheer infantry. Its got just as much armor is the 64 man version of karkand, so its not like its got to much armor.

Agreed, this map "used to be very popular" when BF2 was first released. I think many just recent Battle Field Vietnam players found a liking to it because of familiarity. I still enjoy the map but you can trace the demise of this map to the nurfing of the Blackhawk.

As usual another EA/DICE nurf ruins an aspect of this game.

Instead of just buffing up the MEC and CHINA choppers they nurf one. Now they are all useless.

I see something similar happening soon to the J-10. Instead of buffing up the F35 to make is equal to the J-10 and MIG they will yet again nurf a part of this game.

One positive note, I see this map becoming popular again with the release of 1.4's no_armor mode. I played this map among others in this mode and I must say this was the best map for this mode of all maps I played. The boats are still present to allow you to move around most of the map. Unlike others where you have to run for 5 minutes to get to the first flag. You will all see that this is a very balanced map for no_armor mode. And you will find it is very fun.

Comment

I could handle the aspect of not being able to fly around and capture flags real easy with the blackhawk. I kind of agree with that was a bit silly. As the whole aspect of capturing a flag anyway is to go to the flag clear it, then capture it. The armor, the repairing, and even the blackhawk's mini guns could of been left alone. They really needed to buff up the other transport helicopter though. Talk about an imbalence there. Now the blackhawk is used maybe one game, by one person. Those who get it in it on maps like Mastuur City, last about a minute before a tank round, or a vodnik brings it down.

Then again to me this game is kind of boring with infantry to begin with. I mean who has ever went to a flag with a whole squad of guys to capture it, and had a commander drop arty on them. Its so annoying at how such a powerful is given to anyone and everyone who gets that position. This game has alot of bugs, EA basically killed this map themselves. I don't care to much for Infantry just for all the bs that goes on. Bunny Hopping, Dolphin Diving, Claymore spamming, and even the glitching into walls, which has been showing itself even in SF.

Comment

Working...
                              X