Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joint Task Force (Best Modern Tactical RTS ever!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Joint Task Force (Best Modern Tactical RTS ever!)

Originally posted by UH60BHPilot
    Well, you do have to remember that CoH is also one of the most over done themes in the gaming industry. JTF, while not quite as "Advanced" as CoH, defiantly is great for people who have been waiting for a modern RTS.
    You speak the truth

Comment

I played the demo. First off maybe its because I never had something on like view distance or whatever, but I got to the part where the Turret is there, and I had to take it out, however there was no turret and when I advanced my team forward a meter or so it appeared magically and mowed them down, I had one of my team run back and it dissapeared again.

I think that COH will be the RTS of the year, I have it pre-ordered.

Comment

For people that cant find it them selfs

I am DOWNLOADING the game, it will take me about 50 more minutes.
        I was wondering is this game for ONLINE ? I bet it is im just wondering.

Comment

For people who are saying it magically appeared and dissappeared, here's why; Instead of normal RTS' where theres a visible Fog of War, in JTF there isn't. So there isn't a darker blanket (if you will) over the parts of the map that you can't see. Objects break it up, and the only way for you to know what's there is to have scouts out and about or just remember what was there. This game might be too realistic for some to handle, and that's okay .

Comment

Originally posted by UH60BHPilot
            For people who are saying it magically appeared and dissappeared, here's why; Instead of normal RTS' where theres a visible Fog of War, in JTF there isn't. So there isn't a darker blanket (if you will) over the parts of the map that you can't see. Objects break it up, and the only way for you to know what's there is to have scouts out and about or just remember what was there. This game might be too realistic for some to handle, and that's okay .
            Too realistic to handle lol. I like any game made as long as I enjoy it. That I don't enjoy, why have it so you can't see it. If you were in real life you could see it a mile off (not literly).

Comment

it came out today
              i gotta get to a store

Comment

company of heroes came out to waiting for ym mom to come so i can go pick it up

Comment

i would get that if i wasn't getting coh!

Comment

Working...
                  X