Not BF2142!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Not BF2142!

Well all you people staying on bf2 give the rest of us more room for the beta. thanks

Comment

Originally posted by daliup
      I'm not getting 2142, it's not my thing, all this futuristic stuff does not do it for me.

I'm just glad all the kids and idiots will be more interested in 2142 so they will leave BF2 for 2142, fingers crossed!
      *double crosses fingers*

Comment

SERIOUSLY..I LIKE TO SEE THE KARKAND, SHARQI, AND OMAN MAPS RENDERED IN CRYSIS AND QUAKE WARS ENEMY TERRITORY....

BF2142 is garbage..they need to get BF2 rite before making any other BF francish games..

Comment

I partially agree with you guys.

I will only buy 2142 if, it gets an 8.0 or better score from most game reviewers.

Comment

Originally posted by xParagonx
            Lol, idiots who say they won't buy it. The fools don't know the first thing about the game. Just watch, as soon as it comes out, they'll all run out and buy it.
            After all the frustration BF2 has given to me, after all the CTD crashes and glitches and freezes and annoyances I think I can say I will NOT be buying BF2142 until they fix vBF2. If they can't fix a game that's been out over a year what makes you think they'll be able to create an entirely new one that doesn't completely suck? Forget 2142, it's quake wars and UT2007 for me.

Comment

Originally posted by slip777
              After all the frustration BF2 has given to me, after all the CTD crashes and glitches and freezes and annoyances I think I can say I will NOT be buying BF2142 until they fix vBF2. If they can't fix a game that's been out over a year what makes you think they'll be able to create an entirely new one that doesn't completely suck? Forget 2142, it's quake wars and UT2007 for me.
              I'll second that.

UT2007 FTW!

Comment

Working...
              X