Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dear Colin Clarke (or anyone at DICE).

OK wtf is with the claymores??? My god even in Goldeneye for the N64 you were able to SHOOT the mines and they would EXPLODE! That game was released a LONG time ago so wtf if they could do it way the hell back then then Im sure YOU guys can.

Comment

That has got to be one of the best and most intelligent posts i have seen here. Everything he said was a perfect response to the Dice guy's crappy answers.

Let's just hope that EA has a little higher standard for the quality of 2142 than they did with bf2.

But i always have to remember: Even if your ideas are fantastic and can greatly improve the game with a bit of work from Dice, you have to remember that it is EA we are talking about.

Comment

Think if they tried to change someonething on one end the other end would break :P it sounds like the game/code is falling appart and anything they try to fix something else breaks :P

Comment

Originally posted by TopGunGreg

...remember back when tanks could detonate mines, now they cannot
          simple right?

if engineers can pick up enemy mines, why not enemy claymores

if it takes "X" seconds to repair assets for a wrench turner
          just edit the damn "X" to a smaller number

and this takes months to do? and cannot done?????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????

I have said many many many times
          this (BF2) is a GREAT game
          and the overall value (time played vs $50) is GREAt........

I thought they could pick up enemy mines

Comment

Engineers can pick up claymores and mines, but i rarely ever see them pick up clays. Most of the time it is wiser to just walk away and avoid them, let dumb teammates run into them and save yourself.

If you are repairing a clay in Karkand alleys, you are a sitting suck.

Comment

That right there speaks volumes. There shouldn't even be clays in the Karkand alleys since the area is so congested with both enemies and friendlies. But leave it to some tards to abuse FF-off features.

~Wolfgang

Comment

So basically what htey are saying is they cant code and what they did code is so craply coded that it will fall apart and self implode if they touch it?????

Oh and I love how people describe IO, they sound like they are talking about a modified version of Counter Strike....

Comment

Wow [xXx]gh0st you have way too much time on you hands! Alot of those fixes that you are bitching about say that it won't be addressed in the 1.4 patch. OK well DICE is saying that they want to get the patch out to us soon. After this next patch then it "could" be a posibility for them to work on the fixes that are listed. If you don't like the game then play a different one.

Comment

Originally posted by mrjerryk
                    Wow [xXx]gh0st you have way too much time on you hands! Alot of those fixes that you are bitching about say that it won't be addressed in the 1.4 patch. OK well DICE is saying that they want to get the patch out to us soon. After this next patch then it "could" be a posibility for them to work on the fixes that are listed. If you don't like the game then play a different one.
                    EA has patched this game a lot already, I have an idea why dont they do it all at once...but as you can see most of it will mess up the crap code that is BF2....

Sure go ahead tell me to make it myself, you give me EAs budget and I guaran-fooking-tee u I will put out a better product...

Comment

Originally posted by Eye_of_god
                      Colin Clarke needs to be fired from EA! Put in a guy who knows what he is doing and fix everyone's problem with the game. If the Claymores and J-10 are not Fixed, more problems will happen and more complanting will happen. I can't still that EA can't even listen to us! FIX THE Eng's Repair ponits! I can't stand haveing to fix both Arty and only get one repair point! Colin Clarke says he plays Eng alot, but he is Fing Lieing through his teeth! Because if he did play BF2, he would have fix the repair points! If he even played BF2, He would have a heart attack over the server crauhings, Tkers, Instanproners, Hackers, Whores, Bugs, glitches, and ALL the Problems of BF2. If EA would play their only game for just one day and see all the probems, they woud fix them all. Maybe. Becuase it secnes that NO ONE at EA can encode, Desigh, Decode, adjust, or even do basic progatting for a game. I don't know how BF2even is able to play or work most of the time! I don't think anyone at EA is Quafined to even make a game. I wish they would listen to us, Fire every people who works there, get new guys in there that know what they are doing, fix all problems, and everyone should be fine. But, That's a wet dream.
                      If you are going to flame someone, the least you can do is use some spell check dude. Enough is enough.

Comment

Working...
                      X