Most hated/disliked Map

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Most hated/disliked Map

Zatar, OCS, and Kubra. Zatar is too big even on 64 player. You travel so far just to get spotted and bombed once you get the flag. All the SF maps are great imho.

Comment

Hate Kubra with a passion. I wish they'd just hurry up and flood the godamn thing.

I can never decide whether I like Songhua or not. I've had some good rounds on there, but I can never play that map without accidentally plummeting over the side of one of the steep cliffs on Chinese side, in a jeep, to my death.

Night maps are cool - except the time I thought I'd landed the Apache on a roof, shouted 'bail out' to my gunner, and we both fell to our death (there was no roof ). Damn that night vision!

Comment

I do really love every map in this game except Songhua stalemate. It's nearly impossibe to play this map without using vehicles. All the water, all the hills and the fog totally suxx.

Comment

All the SF maps.

Comment

Fushe pass, man this map has alot of tanks,APC's,AA and so on. when capturing a flag just wait for 30 seconds and BAM 3 APC's all around u. I just hate it unless u have a squad full of engineers or AT otherwise farewell.

Comment

Zatar, Leviathan, Kubra all cause me to disconnect. I hate all the APC battles on Zatar, but I think I just have bad luck and never end up on a team with a good pilot. OCS is a little dull, but not terrible.

Comment

First of all is Kubra, flying a heli is the hardest thing to do, because its a small map, lot of buildings and objects in the way and AA and Jets around you. Not to mention that the MEC owns 2 havocs (airfield and dam)

Stalemate, Bad sniping, the d**n fog makes it hard to fly and all, and water makes it harrd to frive tanks and vehicles (not apc or boat)

Karkand and Wake, sometimes Oman where you get pwned by everything, and where the noobs cheaters go to. (hotel glitch and all)

My fav is gotta be Mashtuur.

Originally posted by RpTheHotrod
                Most Hated: Any map with jets. Really overpowered

Most Liked: Sharqi. A very good mix of close combat, open distance combat, armor, infantry, and air.
                I dont think Zatar is overpowered, not many plays it anymore.

Comment

Kubra Dam is great for helis and planes.
                  It's great for Linebacker whores, too...I got my Expert AA badge on Kubra.

My least favorite maps are Zatar, Songhua and Clean Sweep...very infantry-unfriendly, and in the case of Zatar and OCS completely geared towards air power.

My favorites are Mashtuur, Sharqi, Kubra and Oman. Karkand's good, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackhawk5
                    First of all is Kubra, flying a heli is the hardest thing to do, because its a small map, lot of buildings and objects in the way and AA and Jets around you. Not to mention that the MEC owns 2 havocs (airfield and dam)
                    Wow, i love heli flying on Kubra, i think its one of the best maps to fly the choppers, i honestly think Kubra is a good map, it has a lot of variety( compared to Wake or Karkand )

For me its not the actual maps that are good/bad its that plus the number of players, e.g. Karkand i great on 32-40 player, but just plain stupid on 64 player as is Warlord
                    I generally hate full 64 player close combat, you cant tell whats going on( i do have a crap machine too btw, so it might have something to do with it )
                    Ohh and Dragon Valley totally totally sux on 64 player( but its fantastic on 32-40 ) for USMC at the begining, every tool just pisses off in the vehicles without taking passengers/ heli gunners etc

Comment

After the Bhnerf, mashtuur, the worst map by far.

Comment

Karkand and Wake I dislike alot - very hard to actually enjoy either

I'm not suprised by the haters but to me Operation Cleansweep and Kubra Dam are awesome maps - such a shame they are so unappreciated

Comment

Originally posted by FSK300
                          It's great for Linebacker whores, too...I got my Expert AA badge on Kubra.
                          'Linebacker whores'? First time I've ever heard that term! :laugh:

Originally posted by $kelet0r
                          I'm not suprised by the haters but to me Operation Cleansweep and Kubra Dam are awesome maps - such a shame they are so unappreciated
                          So many people just abhor Kubra, and the biggest complaint I've seen is because it takes so long to walk from flag to flag. I wonder if these people realise that's why they put like 2 FAVs/DPVs at each base. Kubra is a lot of fun, at least 32 player Kubra is (no bombers). 16 player Kubra's horrible, though.

Originally posted by Freedom_Fighter_117
                          All of the night maps: My fps drops from 50 to 0 due to wearing NVG's all round long.
                          Originally posted by The _Hoy
                          Face it, night maps blow. It's like playing on a green screnn monitor in low res'. Awesome!!
                          Do you guys go around the whole map with NVG on? Personally, I only use the NVG when I'm out in the middle of nowhere away from all the lights, like at the end of the airfield on Night Flight. Otherwise I can see just fine without using them. Maybe that's why I think night maps are so fun.

~Wolfgang

Comment

i dont like any map that REQUIRES a vehicle to get from point A to point B......like kubra for example, or zatar.....unless i feel like chopper-whoring with my reg. gunner.....

my Least favs. 1. Kubra (hate this effn map with a burning passion) because your screwed without a vehicle, and even with one, its takes 58 minutes to get from one flag to the next 2. Zatar because again, without a vehicle, your screwed...everything is so far from everything

my favs are 1. Sharqi 2. Oman 3. Daqing 4. Mastuur 5. karkand

Comment

Karkand For Me!!!

Comment

Zatar/Starting to hate Karkand with a passion

Comment

Working...
                                X