X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: XLii cheat clan

I would have thought that
    1: when you use full screen it only uses one screen, even though u had multiple screens
    2: when you do print screen, it captures the whole screen, so no stiching needed.

cheecky

Comment

Originally posted by margav
      I would have thought that
      1: when you use full screen it only uses one screen, even though u had multiple screens
      2: when you do print screen, it captures the whole screen, so no stiching needed.

cheecky
      Same here. Mayhaps there is more than meets the eye here.

Comment

indeeeeeed

Comment

Unfortunatly, that screenshot proves nothing. However, it seems that you were the victim of the imm. glitch. Most shrug it off as bad hit detection, which is why so many people get away with it.

Comment

this is how my screen grab is,with the game screen on the right-

and what do you mean "more than meets the eye"

battlefield two is the most screwed up game i have ever played,and you have a whole site "dedicated" to it.why?.to enjoy the virtues of how screwed it is?.i will put it down to another screw up of a good game screwed up by people who dont give a **** and enjoy playing games that are full of bugs.

i cant wait till 2142 comes out so you can dedicate another web site to another game that will no doubt be as bug ridden as this pos is.i dont know why i bother playing it if you lot are an indication of the people who play it.

oh and F.U. cbhaybum

Comment

yea, it looks like it was the red name bug. can someone check the server to see if FF is off?

Comment

Originally posted by [QLR] TI66ER
                this is how my screen grab is,with the game screen on the right-

and what do you mean "more than meets the eye"

battlefield two is the most screwed up game i have ever played,and you have a whole site "dedicated" to it.why?.to enjoy the virtues of how screwed it is?.i will put it down to another screw up of a good game screwed up by people who dont give a **** and enjoy playing games that are full of bugs.

i cant wait till 2142 comes out so you can dedicate another web site to another game that will no doubt be as bug ridden as this pos is.i dont know why i bother playing it if you lot are an indication of the people who play it.

oh and F.U. cbhaybum
                woa dude calm down. its an awesome game. may have bugs but gosh. who cares...honestly.

Comment

I see some distortion around the name, was it photochopped?

Comment

it was armoured fury map.

the reason i cut it like this is coz i have two monitors,and i used windows paint to grab the pic with prtscn.and the two screens are joined with the game screen on the right.it is hard to cut a full screen pic.so i cut the relavant bit.

#1:
                    i have been on the srever twice now and it was the same the first time.if it was a glitch why did they not shut the server and sort it?.

#2:
                    and no the guy is not a member of the xlii clan it seems coz he had no tag.it doesnt change the fact that there was something wrong with the server or that the reds had a distinct advantage.the reds had taken all the flags but two at the end and most of the reds had high scores yet the blue side had two or three members with any points.

also,i was typing into the chat that i thought the red side were cheating,with no response from an admin or ANY member of the red side.if it was your server and someone said you were cheating,would you respond to defend yourself or keep quiet and show a guilty conscience???.

all i can say is TRY THE SERVER FOR YOURSELVES.i have tried it a few times and it is always the same.if it was a glitch SURELY the admin of the server would notice and get it sorted.

#1:
                    Why would someone defend himself..? I don't defend myself.. I find it funny when people always call other people that are just better than they are 'cheaters'.. People say it all the time gets annoying after a while so I don't respond anymore..

#2:
                    If this guy on the screenshot is not from the XLII clan then why was the thread name XLII Cheat clan you are literally saying that it's a cheating clan.. I am 100% Sure that there was something wrong with the server.. And I also am 100% Sure that they don't cheat..

Comment

Saving the gaming world with useless screenshots at a time.

Comment

Why bother showing us your desktop if you have clipped it as well??

The two monitor when I do it, stretches.

Seems like you are pissed on that clan and are trying to misinform us into believing that they are cheaters, and hope that someone will report them..

If that is so, its pathetic

Comment

I find it suspicious but I still find it strange of that print screen.. And why they are cheaters.. Dumb reason you can't 'hack' your HP or something (Not that I know of..)

Comment

here is a pic of me emptying my clip at a red guy on their server,with nothing happening,you can see my shots hitting him coz of the smoke on his chest.

http://loader.sc0rian.com/users/publ...serveri161.jpg
                            hmm think ive reported him before for glitching on karkand

Comment

well you were killing in a spawn spot for one you raper you.
                              also in some servers they have some thing daft like a 3 sec invulnablity time at spawn points,
                              this is also used on some servers to get on rooftop at hotel in karkand map.
                              other than that it may of just been bullet lag at your end or he is hacking but do a search of google an you will see that there is no hacks out that stop you from getting killed or reduce damge as this is all controled server side not client.
                              so even if you did report him theres nothing that can be done.
                              AN HOW DO I KNOW THIS?
                              BECAUSE IVE REPORTED PEPS BEFORE AN THE RESPONCE I GOT IS WHAT IVE JUST TOLD YOU!
                              sh1t soz bout caps finger caught the caps dam zboards keys are to close

Comment

Working...
                              X