This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XLii cheat clan

here is a pic of me emptying my clip at a red guy on their server,with nothing happening,you can see my shots hitting him coz of the smoke on his chest.

Re: XLii cheat clan

the link does not work
    and submit it to the BFROE, you can see it on a sticky at the top of the forums

BUT I think thats a game glitch which happens every so often. But I say that only by judging of the words

Comment

link works for me

Comment

you can thank ea for that, its called bad hit registration it has to do with how they programmed the netcode to where it favors people of a ping ideally around 100 and has lag compensation otherwise
        you can shoot a person 3 times in the head while they are standing still and it wont do a lick of damage because it is so bad

Comment

what do you think?

here is the ip of the server,it is armoured fury.they are cheating or thhere is something wrong with their server.

84.244.162.30:16567

it was a full clip of assult rifle,and then i was attacking him with a knife too.nothing.it was not just two or three shots.

Comment

You know that screenshot proves absolutely nothing, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Garabaldi
              on top of that way to pre-emptively go around shouting "hax! hax!"
              omg, i dont know whats going on so they MUST be cheating!
              lag works in wierd ways, the server could be messed up....bf2 isnt the best programmed game and i've seen some crazy **** before
              before a 5v5 we were in another teams server and everytime you went prone it automatically made you stand back up instantly, you also couldnt kill anyone (friend or foe) and guns had unlimited ammo in the clip.....server restarted and everything was back to normal

Comment

yep just saw it. I can see you shoot once in the legs, that proves nothing.

Comment

I am not sure what map that is or what mod or expansion, but normally US is in light colors and mec/china is in darker colors. It appears to me that he might be on your team on a FF off server and this is just the red/blue bug.

Can anyone confirm that these two players are actually on the same team because I am not sure?

Comment

instead of saying i am wrong or it is a glitch,the ip is there go on the srver and look for yourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by evilzucchini
                      I am not sure what map that is or what mod or expansion, but normally US is in light colors and mec/china is in darker colors. It appears to me that he might be on your team on a FF off server and this is just the red/blue bug.

Can anyone confirm that these two players are actually on the same team because I am not sure?
                      thats the jungle camo, US has that on maps like daqing and fushe and other jungle/chinese maps..

Comment

Originally posted by [TGBF]exile
                        thats the jungle camo, US has that on maps like daqing and fushe and other jungle/chinese maps..
                        Cool, thanks for clearing that up. So this guy is on the other team then?

Comment

Queston number #1:
                          Why did you cut the picture such things as flags and ammo?

Queston number #2:
                          Why do you automatically accuse them of hacking? And I don't see a XL something tag in his name..

Not-A-Question-But-Still-Number #3:
                          Stop accusing everything of hacking.. Prolly this isn't a hack but it's a glitch happened to me.. There are even videos about it I think it's the shock paddle glitch since this guy is medic..

I think what I said at Not-A-Question-But-Still-Number #3 is a more plausable answer to what was happening here..

TI66ER was MEC as that's easily to identify on the sleeves.. It's a MEC Skin.

Comment

it was armoured fury map.

the reason i cut it like this is coz i have two monitors,and i used windows paint to grab the pic with prtscn.and the two screens are joined with the game screen on the right.it is hard to cut a full screen pic.so i cut the relavant bit.

i have been on the srever twice now and it was the same the first time.if it was a glitch why did they not shut the server and sort it?.

and no the guy is not a member of the xlii clan it seems coz he had no tag.it doesnt change the fact that there was something wrong with the server or that the reds had a distinct advantage.the reds had taken all the flags but two at the end and most of the reds had high scores yet the blue side had two or three members with any points.

also,i was typing into the chat that i thought the red side were cheating,with no response from an admin or ANY member of the red side.if it was your server and someone said you were cheating,would you respond to defend yourself or keep quiet and show a guilty conscience???.

all i can say is TRY THE SERVER FOR YOURSELVES.i have tried it a few times and it is always the same.if it was a glitch SURELY the admin of the server would notice and get it sorted.

Comment

Originally posted by Garabaldi
                              2nd..

Comment

Working...
                              X