The M95 is powerful enough

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The M95 is powerful enough

dont you just love it when kids pretend to be drunk on a web forum....so grown up isnt it?

Comment

Originally posted by FlyingEgg

The crosshairs....
      People are concerned with this because it affects the gun's performance where it shouldn't. It's effectiveness is reduced because of something that should be making aiming easier. If the crosshairs were fixed, I'd be using this gun over my M24 any day.
      But this is the crux of the thing isn't it?

No rifle in the game is blatantly superior to the others. They all have differences that you must use to your advantage.

The M95 for example is the only sniper rifle that can shoot through windscreens. The drawbacks? Slow follow up shots and harder to use crosshairs.

The SVD? Fantastic follow up shots, nice capacity, crappy overall accuracy.

The L96/M24 can't penetrate armour, has better sights, low recoil, slow follow up shots.

The best thing would be a weapon that can shoot through armour, has zero recoil, and has 12x zoomeable scope with minute crosshairs, and it auto tracks.

However as you said, this weapon would be used exclusively.

Which isn't right.

Accept the tradeoffs. The only bug I have about the M95 is that its a .50 and it should kill in a single hit. But then the Vodnik and Humvee's and the M1A1's .50 would have to as well. It just irks me that they made these weapons to be monster catridges, when they could have used a little gumption and bypassed all these "But itz a .50!!!!111!" calls. Made the guns on the Humvee's M240's and make the M95 a .338 Lap Mag of some make.

KBK

Comment

As said before, all weps have their drawbacks and good points, good point about M95 is picking out drivers in the choppers or planes (love doing that) drawback is not so good accuracy, if you want better accuracy go for the
        l96a1

Comment

Originally posted by RpTheHotrod
          No vehicles....no armor....no chopper....no plane....and not claymore spamming.
          Too bad it isnt legal yet...

Comment

personally i hate the M95 for its relative inaccuracy. i mean 50 m away and a shot to the head doesnt kill?? hell i miss the guy from 50 m!

Comment

Working...
            X