The M95 is powerful enough

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The M95 is powerful enough

I've heard a lot of people saying the M95 is too weak. "It's too hard to aim for the head." And then the famous response to any BF2 weapon or anything. "It's not the same as it would be in real life." Well that's true but wake up people in real life people aren't made of sand. If the M95 was at the same power in real life as it was in the game. The person would bleed to death not an instant kill. You can pretty much get instant kills with that. If they've been nipped by a grenade, lost half their health in a firefight, or they can't press 9 to jump off 8 foot ledges, they'll die. What it's not good for is killing people right when they spawn before they start moving because you can't get a headshot right away.

People talk about shooting their pistol to finish someone off. But why not just fire 2 silenced pistol shots they'll probably not even noticed the little health that is gone and then boom M95 kill. You can rack up kills with this thing in firefights. Just shoot the targets your team has already engaged as long as they have the 2 health bars gone or whatever you'll get the kill. This just seems like another case of people complaing how things are too hard because they have to aim or use strategy for a kill.

Does anyone else thing the M95 is fine as it is?

Re: The M95 is powerful enough

I do

it has a shorter delay to use ,good for the pistol+sniper rifle combo

but it lacks thinner crosshair

nice weapon for Mid.range

Comment

no. its not so much the lack of power that bugs me so much as the lack of accuracy. however the fact that someone can survive multiple shots from it is wrong. bottom line: u should not be able to survive a .50 cal round to the torso.

Comment

only good thing the m95 is good for is shootin people out of vehicles, especiallly when they have been tk'ing for a helicopter, and when they funally get the chopper....BAM! ahh priceless, i personally love the l96a1

Comment

Originally posted by i made you
          OiIv;e always foiubd te m95m brdyt sy vlose range but is really a good weaponm afte r 1.4.

rdity, sorry really wasdted.

No way.

I don't know, I think the m95 is pretty good as it is, and asking dice to change it would be bad idea (nerf anyone?).

Comment

i recon its fine

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. MatDef
              No way.

I don't know, I think the m95 is pretty good as it is, and asking dice to change it would be bad idea (nerf anyone?).
              altos ruifg i really an i can t even rtpy e taraight.

Comment

It's good for the ol' kill assist points!

Comment

altos ruifg i really an i can t even rtpy e taraight.
                  Are you typing with your face?

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. MatDef
                    Are you typing with your face?

imfg ****in gd drunk shgi,..

Comment

The maps are huge in BF2, this gives you lots of cover and time to get a headshot. In CS its shoot or die and still tons of people get pissed off because the 1 hit kill.

Comment

imfg ****in gd drunk shgi,..
                        cant evne et an erecention.

Comment

if ur drunk why are you on ur computer...shouldent you be at some party, or with some freinds or something...sad life?? i dont know but thats what i would do if i was drinkin, which im not caus its MONDAY NIGHT!

Comment

Originally posted by DaRqUe?
                            if ur drunk why are you on ur computer...shouldent you be at some party, or with some freinds or something...sad life?? i dont know but thats what i would do if i was drinkin, which im not caus its MONDAY NIGHT!
                            got the datyw of work. so gierd it wa sdefcent night. scioithpath abyway. rodflk.

I Am A Sochtepath>

I Am A Sochtepath>

I Am A Sochtepath>

Comment

not powerful enough till it shoots through tank glass.

Comment

Working...
                              X