Flash Bangs and tear gas, no good no more

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Flash Bangs and tear gas, no good no more

I hate flashbangs. I think EA should seriously concider taking them out of the game, it's a health hazard. It does no good for your eyes when you're playing the game, getting really into it, looking at the screen intensivly and all of a sudden the screen just goes white, it hurts my eyes!

Comment

Originally posted by DuffMan
      That's because you didn't get completely 'hit'
      What do you mean? There is a degree of getting hit by a flash? The flash grenade exploded right in front of me, I was blinded completely.
      I was cured a couple of seconds later, just by getting away from the flash area.

Comment

I think the Gas Masks are cool, when you go into a cloud of Tear Gas.
        But, the only way to avoid flash bangs is to turn yourself away from the flash, and you will get a less amount of the flash in your eyes

Comment

flashbangs are awesome. especially when you need to escape from armor.

Comment

This is quite possibly the funniest thread I've read in quite some time. Remove flashbangs because they work or stop using teargas BC your totally messed up on respawn

Please don't stop!!!:laugh:

Comment

i love teargas.
              its like having unlimited smoke grenades, but better. if u just shoot about 3 into a street in a line, its almost like a wall. from my experience, most ppl never use the gas mask, just stay away from the smoke

Comment

Originally posted by USARANGER01
                i love teargas.
                its like having unlimited smoke grenades, but better. if u just shoot about 3 into a street in a line, its almost like a wall. from my experience, most ppl never use the gas mask, just stay away from the smoke
                I don't mind the Tear Gas as much, because at least I can see

Comment

if you see a flash bang look away or down. for teargas that is only in sf but use your gas mask.

Comment

I flashed a J10 coming to carrier one time. He was upside down and pulled on the stick and plummeted into the water. LMAO.

Comment

its great there supposed to be spec ops wepons and if u dont like tear gas wear the gas mask the whole time it works for me

Comment

Working...
                      X