Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Delayed response -- Controls Stop Responding (mouse+keyboard)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Delayed response -- Controls Stop Responding (mouse+keyboard)

Thank God for this post . I'm having identical problems and thought I was going nuts. I thought it was my Nostromo playing up and sticking but obviously not . Not sure if it's a BF2 issue as it only started happening to me recently so may be a recent windows patch that's playing havoc . (WGA phoning home maybe??)

Comment

Does this only happen on Single Player ? If so I would just stop playing single player since its worthless and save some time. Use the search button, I remember there was a similar topic with this problem that have a solution. I cant find it anymore though.

Comment

I don't play single player so it is most definitely happening on MP both in Vanilla and in POE2. Was also happening before I installed POE2 so I've ruled that out as the cause.

Comment

This might sound stupid and patronising... but

have u *BY MISTAKE* pressed the chat button, cos, while holding down any button and pressing the chat button will make the previous action to continue till u press enter.

just a thought.

Comment

errrr ... NO!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. {RF}TFS
              errrr ... NO!!!
              hehehehe ... :laugh:

Comment

:box:

Comment

So, does anyone have a fix? Or know what is causing this?

Comment

ATI Tools is a known culprit to cause this problem. I am having a similar problem with my IBM thinkpad. I resolved it previously but am having it again because I just recently replaced my hdd. I have removed ATI tools yet still having the problem. Ill keep trying and report back.

Comment

I have this exact same problem and it is driving me crazy... I only JUST reinstalled bf2 aswell.

I also use a laptop, so that might have something do with it, but it's got an nVidia card...

Anyone got a solution?

Comment

FIX

Comment

Working...
                        X