Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hind vs Apache

Originally posted by Factor_Z
    Apparently, douchebag, it's the Mi-35. An updated electronic version. Back on topic, you're a douchebag.

After all, you're a douchebag. And your brilliant suggestion: "intelligent tactics (and a good gunner)" - well damn, isn't that true everywhere, from RIB's to J-10's? Thanks for your Einstienian input. Douchebag.

Sorry, I build helicopters for a living.

FX
    lmao.

Douchebag is very under-rated insult...

Comment

Apach is the best helicopter in the game and the Hind is the worst. No problem until there is a duel between them :|:

Comment

I think the Hind is very well balanced for hovering above things, but i don't like the rockets being wider apart than the Apache's ones. Makes it harder to hit things.

Comment

Like other vehicles/airplanes in the game each thing has it's ups and downs. The hind is great as it floats and just takes finess...the apache is more straight forward but I honestly prefer the apache since it's easier to manuever but the hind is almost always unpiloted so I can get some seat time.

Comment

Originally posted by [GU]LIZARD
            Not really. The eurocopter sucks, it cannot climb near as fast as that hind. A good chopper pilot and his gunner could easly own that, just as they can the apache. Shoot a good chopper pilot who knows how to use the missiles, on the hind can 2 or 3 hit an apache. It don't take much all they have to do is hit. Its tricky but I can do it.
            I totally agree with LIZARD, as I have played with him a couple of times .. . I like them both, but I favor the Apache. With the HIND I can do barrel rolls in the canddle position = pwnage. With the apache I can go everywhere and it`s very fast and very easy to maneuvre .. it takes a lot of practices to get there but it`s not that difficult ...

THe choppers is SF are actually the reason I played SF more than vanilla

Comment

Working...
            X