Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hind vs Apache

Originally posted by Factor_Z
    Apparently, douchebag, it's the Mi-35. An updated electronic version. Back on topic, you're a douchebag.

After all, you're a douchebag. And your brilliant suggestion: "intelligent tactics (and a good gunner)" - well damn, isn't that true everywhere, from RIB's to J-10's? Thanks for your Einstienian input. Douchebag.

Sorry, I build helicopters for a living.

FX
    LoL...you're the one who asked if it's the Mi-24 or the Mi-28 so I was simply answering your question. And guess what?...I also build helicopters for a living as well although it has no relevance to your question.

Comment

Apparently, douchebag, it's the Mi-35. An updated electronic version. Back on topic, you're a douchebag.

After all, you're a douchebag. And your brilliant suggestion: "intelligent tactics (and a good gunner)" - well damn, isn't that true everywhere, from RIB's to J-10's? Thanks for your Einstienian input. Douchebag.

FX
      less than three you

Comment

I heard the russians call the Hind the 'Flying Anvil'. That should tell you something about it. It has no computer aided flight systems like the Apache. Yeah, I think it should have be able to carry troops. LOL, Hell, take the MEC transport out and give them a hind, then beef up the Blackhawk! HAHAHAHA.

I think they need to take the Apache out of the SAS maps, and put the Eurocopter in. But then again, the Tiger would run circles around the Hind. It would own the crap out of it, no contest.

Comment

Originally posted by RocketChild
          I heard the russians call the Hind the 'Flying Anvil'. That should tell you something about it. It has no computer aided flight systems like the Apache. Yeah, I think it should have be able to carry troops. LOL, Hell, take the MEC transport out and give them a hind, then beef up the Blackhawk! HAHAHAHA.

I think they need to take the Apache out of the SAS maps, and put the Eurocopter in. But then again, the Tiger would run circles around the Hind. It would own the crap out of it, no contest.
          Not really. The eurocopter sucks, it cannot climb near as fast as that hind. A good chopper pilot and his gunner could easly own that, just as they can the apache. Shoot a good chopper pilot who knows how to use the missiles, on the hind can 2 or 3 hit an apache. It don't take much all they have to do is hit. Its tricky but I can do it.

Comment

the choppers in sf suck cuz of camera angles and trying to line up your gunner for a tv and plus the rockets fire so freakin slowwww

Comment

FX
              Ok arsehole, sorry about that but im going to up the anti, he made a valid point...Real life/Game....understand?

If you build heli's then how long can a heli, any model fly upside down in a normal sitaution, normal temperature? Thats a complete reversal.

Comment

i like the hind fwiw. true, even i agree it's a flying brick. but once you get used to it, it turns out to just be different. i can get it to do whatever i want and then some. for instance, it can maintain an almost horizontal movement while practically vertical.

someone used a "floating" analogy and i'd agree almost there, moreso i refer to it as sliding on ice. you just have to think ahead a bit more in the hind.

my only real complaint is when the apache is paired up against the hind (as in iron gator and ghost town). the wide missle spread on the hind simply prevents you from hitting both missles on your target without a lot of luck and immense skill. versus the apache has such a tight missile spread that it's basically got pinpoint accuracy on both of it's missiles and it's almost hard to miss with both. apache vs hind and in the case of equivalently skilled pilots, apache will win everytime.

but i think the hind has an overall bad rap it doesn't deserve in BF2. i think the root of it is it just flies differently than the rest.

Comment

Apparently, douchebag, it's the Mi-35. An updated electronic version. Back on topic, you're a douchebag....
                  lol wtf.
                  "Crunch's First Officer"
                  twitter: @signaprime

Comment

The HIND is better than the Cobra in my opinion.. You just need to learn how to fly it. I can kill nubbys with the MG solo now too.

Comment

What about solo choopin? Do you find it more difficult with these choppers? Personaly I find it to be much harder to solo chop in these birds than their vanillia counterparts.

Comment

Alright guys you can give Factor_Z a break. We PMed each other talking about our jobs working with helos. He seems to be a good guy that had a bad day.

The devs probably developeded the Hind that way based on the old school thought of where Russian hardware was built to be crude but rugged. Maybe they just wanted one helo to dominate all others like how the J-10 rules the sky among fixed wing aircraft. Knowing the reputation that DICE Canada has gotten; unfortunately, it will probably not be beefed up.

And yes I think that the Apache is better than the Cobra, the Havoc and the Z-10. It has the tightest rocket spread among all helos. It even responds quicker than both the Cobra and Z-10, but it's slightly slower in overall speed than the Z-10. The only thing going against it is that the Havoc has a more powerful main gun.

Comment

hind is better if u have joystick u dont hav to worry about repeatedly clicking the attack button its basically automatic rockets unlike the apache u hav to keep clicking lauch alot of them hind is also better cause when u look down when hi in the air u dont fall u stay up ensuring 100% chance ownage also its 30mm gun does more then the appache

Comment

Originally posted by Zer0ed-In
                            Alright guys you can give Factor_Z a break. W
                            What a nice thing to say! Wow.

I, personally in the game account for 9% of all helo kills you guys get. I just can't pull it off, and would rather assume a defensive AT position on a roof waiting for an FAV.

But, I love building the Blackhawks upon which your nerfed vehicles are based!. In detail - I build the outboard beams that house external fuel or rockets.

Sorry to bring so much douchebagginess about.

Peace.

Comment

Originally posted by RocketChild
                              LOL, Hell, take the MEC transport out and give them a hind, then beef up the Blackhawk! HAHAHAHA.
                              That is probably one of the best idea's I've heard in a while! That would make the game so much more fun. Just, what would the Chinese get?

Comment

They should've used KA-50 instead of hind. Or make HIND able to carry the troops like in Operation Flashpoint.

Comment

Working...
                                X