Is this stat padding?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this stat padding?

I was playing on Karkand last night and whilst waiting for an APC, I could hear someone getting killed. So I ran to investigate and noticed one player stabbing another, then reviving him. I took a few screenshots. Is this stat padding?

Re: Is this stat padding?

No that is just someone being a jerk.

Comment

Yes. Notice how in the screenie, the guy getting killed forgives every time. Report em, and send your screenie

Comment

Does killing your team mate still go towards your stats? For example based on the screenie and his weapon of choice (knife), the guy was going for his basic knife badge (7 kills). I thought you had to kill an enemy for it to count on your stats.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghilleman
          Yes. Notice how in the screenie, the guy getting killed forgives every time. Report em, and send your screenie
          How would he be getting points? You cannot get a badge from teamkilling.

Comment

Originally posted by Snoop
            Does killing your team mate still go towards your stats? For example based on the screenie and his weapon of choice (knife), the guy was going for his basic knife badge (7 kills). I thought you had to kill an enemy for it to count on your stats.
            No. Your original assumption was correct. The knife is simply the preferred padding weapon of choice.

Comment

Originally posted by Revoluti0n
              Well that answers my question and proves your original post was right. He's just being a jerk

Comment

the other guy could be going for revives, though I thought they fixed that in 1.3.

Comment

Originally posted by Revoluti0n
                  I posted before the badge came up. I thought he was simply the kill-get forgiven-revive-kill padder (although i think that the team damage would cancel his revive score, so he actually is probably just being a jerk)

Comment

Uhhh..

You get -4 for every TK.. punished or not.

You get +2 for every revive...

(If he started at 0) This guy had a score of -14... how the hell is that stat padding..?

He is just being an a$$hole, and the retard keeps forgiving him.

Comment

Maybe two pals who are drunk IRL and yelling across their dingy apartment at each other, laughing like mad, thinking it's the funniest thing?

The world looks different from the lower third of a Jack Daniels bottle...

Comment

LOL, I second that JD part. The middle of a street turns into my own portable urinal at 4 in the morning with one leg still hanging inside of a car.

BlueBunny, is that your name on BF2? Was that you who I was sniping against/playing with on Sharqi today/yesterday?

Comment

Is the bf2 seriously this ignorant? I mean the first post was but some after it? Hilarious

Comment

Originally posted by illusion987
                            Is the bf2 seriously this ignorant? I mean the first post was but some after it? Hilarious
                            Sorry I can't comprehend what you're saying. What's ignorant?

Comment

Originally posted by illusion987
                              No, games are not ignorant. They are games.

Comment

Working...
                              X