Is this stat padding?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Is this stat padding?

It's not stat padding, it's call the "Medic Special." I have some medic friends that do it when they get teamkilled for a vehicle, or someone starts insulting them in game. They leave the game, switch to an alt character, come back in the server and give the guy the medic special for the rest of the round.

This only works because most servers that I have seen do not kick players that have a certain number of TKs (I guess to accommodate pilots since they seem to rack up a lot of TKs).

It's really just a revenge thing I have no explanation as to why the other party is forgiving the medic, although I tend to forive by reflex so that could be it.

Comment

It IS stat padding because the guy gets revive points for his medic badge. I doubt he cares at all about the negative points he's getting. He just wants his badge.

Comment

Originally posted by {Sn][per} ELI
        It IS stat padding because the guy gets revive points for his medic badge. I doubt he cares at all about the negative points he's getting. He just wants his badge.
        That does make sense. Should I bother about reporting him/them?

Comment

There is NO badge that requires revives. HEALS only.

Comment

Originally posted by [2bit]Modmaven
            That's also true!

Comment

A stat padder using knife revive is xichnik(RUS)@rus. On Monday the 7th he had 5,000 knife kills, he added 1,000 more on Tuesday, and today has already added nearly 1,000 more to boost his knife kill total to nearly 8,000.

We should have a contest to see who can find the most obvious stat padders/cheaters...

Comment

Originally posted by [2bit]Modmaven

Doh....you're right. All the same he's getting team points in a non-combat situation. Still it's padding.

Originally posted by hoppesc
                A stat padder using knife revive is xichnik(RUS)@rus. On Monday the 7th he had 5,000 knife kills, he added 1,000 more on Tuesday, and today has already added nearly 1,000 more to boost his knife kill total to nearly 8,000.

We should have a contest to see who can find the most obvious stat padders/cheaters...

This guy is insane.....How long will they let him go on before he's busted?

Comment

hmm weird, i had some guys awhile back on my team that were killing a teammate and reviving him to piss him off, in the SS they are forgiving so i think they are just tards.

Comment

I saw a guy on Warlord, constantly knifing and reviving some poor bugger, and had a score of about -110. May have been that xichnik(RUS)@rus guy, should have taken a screenshot. Was sorely tempted to TK him, but figured I already have enough of those from touching people with my ride, parachuting or spawning on top of them etc, etc, etc. Also, the thought of me becoming that poor bugger was not appealing.

Comment

In answer to the OP, next time you see this you should just kill all parties involved and go back to your game.

Comment

Originally posted by SciFiMan
                        In answer to the OP, next time you see this you should just kill all parties involved and go back to your game.
                        I regret not doing that. Would have been funny

Comment

No hes losing points lol.

Comment

That's not stat-padding, that's just Tking

Comment

Working...
                            X