Semi-Auto Sniper (Unlock)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Semi-Auto Sniper (Unlock)

As you as you can consistantly get headshots, there is no reason to choose the bolt-action rifles over the semi auto ones.

Comment

Is there anyway to add this M28 into the game? Like I mean without coding anything.

Comment

Heres a sniper rifle that would blow away the competition.

Comment

underpowered.

Comment

Originally posted by DesertFox
            Sorry to bring this thread back to life :-/ But does that include the model coding etc? If so where is it located?
            The same place all the weapons are located: in menu_server.zip, menu_client.zip, objects_server.zip, and objects_client.zip. Some of the components of the M82 are missing, most notably the scope. It also doesn't do as much damage as the M95 even though they are both .50cal so you'd probably want to change that. At least one person has gotten it working: http://battlefieldsingleplayer.plane...showtopic=2330 (unfortunately the download in the thread doesn't work).

Originally posted by Comrad_Joe
            yeah i agree about the Semi-Auto sniper,....
            but what gun would they add IF they will add a Semi snipa?
            There have already been several obvious possibilities mentioned: the M21 (accurized M14, US Army issue for many years), the PSG-1/MSG-1 (modified HK91/G3), and the Barret M82 .50cal. I'd probably go with one of the first two.

Comment

im sure I could probally get a scoped modelled for it by someone.

Comment

Originally posted by DesertFox
                im sure I could probally get a scoped modelled for it by someone.
                I think the previous efforts just used the scope from one of the other sniper rifles.

Comment

Working...
                X