Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

plz help me with vegas6 i really need help !!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: plz help me with vegas6 i really need help !!!!!

Nothing in the world is free. Nice sum up Garabaldi

Comment

Originally posted by [C22] Filet-o-Fist
      ...kill me.

im sorry but non of the people here really answerd me... i ask you if i can download the the demo and enter a serial number and all you say is " YOU WONT USE IT WITHOUT BUYING IT..." you dont answer ..:|:

Originally posted by Garabaldi
      Shocking.

Here, let me try my best to explain your situation, and you try your best to comprehend my explantion, okay?

Sony Vegas is a non-linear editing system, used to edit audio and video files.

You downloaded the 30 day free-trail. Think of this as a demo. It has all the features of the full version of Vegas, but to continue using it past 30 days, you must either purchase a serial key, or the boxed version.

Now, unless you're willing to set-up a lemonade stand, I presume $500 is a little steep for your price range.

TOO BAD

If you want to continue using the program, buy it! That's how the world works. Money is exchanged for goods and services. Now, if you want the good in this case (Sony Vegas) you must offer sufficient funds (the money).

OK...LETS SAY I BOUGHT IT.... I BOUGHT MY SERIAL NUMBER RIGHT??.............. NOW HOW CAN I ENTER IT IN THE SONY VEGAS IF IT DONT EVEN OPEN TO ME??!!!!!!!!!!!! H??????????!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

How did you manage to buy a serial number. Thought these thigs work out when you buy the product they give you the PRODUCT WITH A SERIAL.

Comment

but ppl said to me thet i need to but a serial number and enter it in the trail edition...well if its a trail edition why there's an option to enter a serial number ?? so there are 2 editions and i can use them bouht with a serial number??!!! wtf? i don't get it

Comment

Where did you get the serial number from? IF PIRATE DONT POST. If legal then you should hae bought it either online : at sony vegas site, which would have given you the link to dl the full one. Or bought it on cd/dvd which will just override the trial version.

Comment

so why there is an full edition if i can enter a serial number on the TRAIL EDITION too? what's the point about thet?

Comment

In trial Edition you can enter a serial number PRIOR to the end, eg you liked it so much that you bought it before the trial ended.

Comment

ohh finaly the answer i've benn wating for ! thx margav !

anyone know where i can download sony vegas 4/5 the trail edition?

Comment

I had their ftp somewhere. Let me search it

just scroll down to vegas and you will see some diff versions, or go to the archive for older :

sry not ftp, but their file listing

Comment

thx i got it i will use sony vegas 5
                      margav is the only smart person here..... :|

is there any way i can open a sony vegas6 project with sony vegas5 ?

Comment

no idea, but i should guess yes

Comment

Originally posted by guyrq
                          thx i got it i will use sony vegas 5
                          margav is the only smart person here..... :|

is there any way i can open a sony vegas6 project with sony vegas5 ?
                          So much time wasted on you kid. You must drive your teachers and parents mad.

Comment

hahaha

Comment

use a torrent

Comment

Easy there Wrighty, that would be illegal.

Comment

Working...
                                X