Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

plz help me with vegas6 i really need help !!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: plz help me with vegas6 i really need help !!!!!

hes problem is that he doesnt want to buy it, he wants to know how can he download it without buying

Comment

I know. Either way he can't input a serial number, since he has no option.

guyrq, I've searched Sony.com and jetdv.com, no luck.

Comment

hh its really ****ed up...

hmm why when i type on the regedit search "sony" each time it gives me different results ???

Comment

It finds the next item.

Try deleting each sony entry after uninstalling the program. Then go under c:\program files\sony\ and delete your vegas folder (unless you have any projects saved there, which you shouldn't.)

You really shouldn't have to uninstall and reinstall to get it to work.

I take it you tried to set your date back?

Filet, didn't yours expire at one time?

Comment

There are 2 different downloads. One is trial and one is the full version (6d). If you have the trial version, you must uninstall it first then download the full version, enter the purchased serial number and voila! If you can't buy the program then use Windows Movie Maker.

Worked for me numerous times.

Comment

ok this is what i did(1000 times)

delet from /d/progrem files/sony vegas from "add or remove hardwav'
              delet all the files with the name sony vegas in it in the regedit
              install sony vegas again--- well thets not work

and there is a folder where i install vegas called "shared plug-ins" - it gives me a error window thet i cant remove it.

i set back the date , install vegas , and when im trying to open it it gives me a window thet i cant open it cuz my date isnt set.... so i set it to the corect date. well thets it , nothing work

and where can i download the full virsion of vegas? i dont need to buy it first?

hh where i can get the full virsion ?

Comment

its a legit forum, so if someone will post you a pirite link, he might get banned and thread deleted.

ps: search some mother russia sites. they help a lot

Comment

wait a sec , there is a trail edition and there is a full edition of vegas??

Comment

dude, ok, you are not going to download it without buying it, GET OVER IT, either get your parents to buy or something, youve asked the same question many many times, and it has been answered many times, sorry to say, you are not going to get it without buying it

Comment

Thank you Dsp-CS-. Please close this thread.

Comment

hmm some people said to me thet i can download the trail edition and enter a serial number , some people said to me thet i can download the full virsion and than enter a serial number... :/ every answer was different so don't say i got answerd many times...

Comment

You need to purchase the program or use Movie Maker.

Have fun.

Comment

so i need to download the full virsion and enter a serial number OR download the DEMO and enter a serial number?

:/

Comment

...kill me.

Comment

im only 14 y.o how can i buy it... :O
                                Shocking.

Here, let me try my best to explain your situation, and you try your best to comprehend my explantion, okay?

Sony Vegas is a non-linear editing system, used to edit audio and video files.

You downloaded the 30 day free-trail. Think of this as a demo. It has all the features of the full version of Vegas, but to continue using it past 30 days, you must either purchase a serial key, or the boxed version.

Now, unless you're willing to set-up a lemonade stand, I presume $500 is a little steep for your price range.

TOO BAD

If you want to continue using the program, buy it! That's how the world works. Money is exchanged for goods and services. Now, if you want the good in this case (Sony Vegas) you must offer sufficient funds (the money).

Comment

Working...
                                X