Idenitifying Vehicle Drop Hackers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Idenitifying Vehicle Drop Hackers

Here's a screenshot for those that have'nt seen it.

Comment

i would just shut down the hole server and start all over again

Comment

Originally posted by papi4baby
        Punkbuster= the name says it all :laugh:
        Too bad this happens in ranked PB servers......choch.

Comment

Originally posted by ColdCircuitCash
          Too bad this happens in ranked PB servers......choch.
          I dont care about the hacker its fun to see 50 vodnics coming from nowhere

Comment

Originally posted by tiberiansun292
            i would just shut down the hole server and start all over again
            Thats what we did when we had someone doing this in our server. We just stopped the server and chatted in Teamspeak for a while before restarting it. Most of these idiots running the hack will not stick around for long with the server down. I think we waited about 5 mins before restarting it.

Comment

I saw a screen shot of this type of hack, it was of the mini-map. On it there was 2 commanders on the same team, one of course was the hacker

Comment

I'm not an admin, so this may not work. This is a variation on what has already been said:

If you see two people on the same team as commander (the lower left corner of the screen says "Commander" instead of "Squad Leader/Member"), then its him.

Are you sure about the type of vehicle being dropped? Will that exclude one side? My understanding is that the commander hack allows you to be either side's commander?

At the instant the infraction occurs, in battlerecorder, or if you can instantly take a screenshot of everyone, view where they are pointing. An earlier poster said if they are pointing at the exact spot of the infraction, but if you see someone pointing into space that indicates that they are in the commander screen.

I like the idea with the type of vehicles...I wonder if this is true?

I wish BF2cc had a command to drop all CD hashs of the people who are current on the sever to a file. That way you can compare the lists and eventually find the culpret. Although this method won't catch multiple doing it doing it in a staggard game sessions. However, I believe most hackers who do it are not patient and will do it frequent enough to catch their CD hash.

Any other ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by Galiega
                  Lol still it raining cars is very funny even if its a hack i just have to see this xD
                  Same here lol! But for those who own a server, i would ban the F@@@ out of the hackers.

HH

Comment

Working...
                  X