Battlefield 2 Bottom Line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Battlefield 2 Bottom Line

But that does NOT mean more accurate! You are misleading. The m24 is just as accuracte as the l96.

The thinner lines just means it is EASIER to aim, not more accurate.

And nine bullets is also misleading. You can empty entire clips into people and still not kill them...

Comment

look at my last post.... sry i was "misleading"

Comment

yikes.

Long read, A+++ for the effort,

BUT

lotsa people got this game like the week it came out. All old news by now.

Sorry!

As a matter of fact, I had to double-check that this original post wasn't from last year!

Comment

Yeah i personally dont see why you wrote this at this time in bf2. But great job working your a$$ off and getting everything accurate.

Comment

Lol thats kool. Sry old news, but then wont all guides be all news?? :cry:

Comment

Originally posted by SteelWolf
              I found alot of the stuff to be wrong. You dont get 7 rockets you get 5, 1 stab to any target to kill them. C4 can be detonated anywhere on the map. The L96 only differs from the M24 in sound and thinner crosshairs. The AK47 is more powerful then the AK101 and M16A2, not as accurate as either but more powerful. The M16A2 doesnt take 9 shots to kill anybody. Single-shot an AFK player to see how many shots it takes. And finally the M249 is as accurate as the user who is firing it.
              I think you get 6 missles(including the one you're holding)

the pistol will take your enemy out in 5~8 shots

RPK-74 has a 130 round clip

M11 and Nor982 can kill an armored foe in one shot ,and they get 25 shells rather than 49

you might want to add Type85 can't switch to semi-auto

G36C has the same damage as M4 and M249 which is not very strong

some of my opinions:

the tactics are good ,but your weapons part lacks of detailed introduce

maybe you should add a little more info(facts) ,"than" add your opinions

that would make this guide more complete

Comment

Again with the type 85 pretty much everything weapons are cold facts I provided a link where you could find cold facts and then gave my opinions about the weapons whcih were not cold facts. I am not a clerk I am a player, so dont expect perfect everythingness about my weapon stats. Go check an official site nad just consider the TACTICS and OPINIONS!!!

I am updating the comments section on the guide to: Some people loved it, others thought it was good but behind the times, and others caused big stinks over little things

Alright all I amdone for the night. See ya later

Comment

I liked your tactics and I'm willing to add some tips

BUT you can't have a Guide with wrong "cold facts"

you should correct it if you want to let other people read it and consider it as a useful Guide

Comment

Originally posted by Dangerdog
                    This would have been outstanding when the game first came out, now it's just old news.
                    touche

Comment

Originally posted by Bob_Is_Scary
                      Second Thing: Sometimes it takes 2 stabs. It seems 50/50.
                      Just to say i have had it many atime were i stab some1 and they dont die and i have to stab them again i just thought this was the game.
                      Originally posted by SteelWolf
                      The knife only takes 2 stabs when you either miss or that irritating little bug goes into effect. I've played this game long enough to know whats what.
                      Errm suley if you miss you woulndt have touched them at all, I have had it many a time when you clearly stab them and they dont die Dont know what bug you are tlking about though.

Comment

The L96 is said to be more accurate than the m24. Ive confirmed this from a number of sources.

Comment

Originally posted by james_1991-fight
                          The L96 is said to be more accurate than the m24. Ive confirmed this from a number of sources.
                          The number one source on this forum is the extensive research done by Black_Duck_1 which can be found in this --> CHART <--

I have done testing at all ranges myself and havent found any difference between the M24 and L96A1 in game. And I use both with this account whenever I play.

Comment

Well at least I have people on my side
                            But we can argue all day long about the weapons... Lets make this a useful thread and form here on out add all the tips and tacttics you have! if people like yor tips i will add them to the guide!

Comment

Working...
                            X