Kicked for arty on uncap?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kicked for arty on uncap?

Okay this makes no sense, but is this considered an over-zealous admin?

I was on T-K-F server on SF and there rules clearly stated when I go into the server, nothing said anything about uncaps at all.

So I go as Commander we cap all flags, so I drop Arty at their uncap. Tell me what is the problem with this? I think admins make up rules on the spot, what a lame *** clan, we had all the flags capped, it was like half way through the game, they capped most of the flags but we got them all back, so I dropped arty on them, what else am I going to drop it on myself? if I drop it on them and the admin crys like a baby then the most that he could have done was say don't do that. So I go back in and say ''Why kick?'' and he says ''Don't you read the damn rules??? no arty on uncap!'' So as I said I have checked the rules and nothing states this, you can all check if you want, theres nothing their. So I say ''What are stupid or something? theres nothing there''

So then he says ''Say bye bye again'' then one of their other members say ''LMAO....Stfu before u really do get banned'' then they are threatening another player of being kicked because he dropped a vehicle on the Admins tank, but the admin only warns. What a bunch of idiots, but is this not against the rules?

Don't see anything on their site either www.tkf-squad.co.uk and again check their server, and no its not another find another server, something needs done with some of these retarded admins, I've been kicked for killing an admin before, banned for blowing up an enemy commander who was the admin's assets, kicked for ''taking the admins jet'' kicked for ''disrupting the admins gameplay'' when I headshotted him 6 times with the Sniper. Kicked for ''letting my team rape the uncap'' I know this was a weird one because it was on Wake and I was Commander of PLA and the J10's kept raping the USMC base and I got kicked for not stopping them apparently.

Anyway is this an over-zealous admin? something needs done about these smacktards.

Re: Kicked for arty on uncap?

yep - they are there

Comment

So why don't you post and ask them on their site instead of here?

Comment

Originally posted by <<R2>>Capt.HKS
        So why don't you post and ask them on their site instead of here?
        Obvious Reasons.

Comment

i hate arty on uncap it dosnt do your team much good. just kills people at the uncap anooying them and not letting them get anything done.

Comment

You know Eternal, I suggested that you should try UTAC to get that EU award, but you can't do that arty stuff there either.

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal-Souljah
              ....So I go as Commander we cap all flags, so I drop Arty at their uncap. Tell me what is the problem with this?
              See if I get this right. So you Arti their UCB when thats the ONLY place they can spawn!?! WOW! that must be a fun game for you.

Comment

lol gotta luv admin abuse

Comment

2.3.2 Allowed “In-House” Ranked Server Rules:

Server Administrators may implement and enforce rules that result in minor changes to gameplay behaviour or styles as long as these are clearly stated before a player starts playing on a server. These rules typically introduce minor restrictions on how a certain aspect of the game can be used.

Comment

When I command I wouldn't rain arty on them when the uncap is the only base left. For god sakes your team members are going to surround them already so why rub salt in the wound?

I save my arty for when a straggler tries to take back a flag. I find that pisses them off more when they are permently stuck in the uncap.

Comment

Originally posted by You_were_killedby
                      i hate arty on uncap it dosnt do your team much good. just kills people at the uncap anooying them and not letting them get anything done.
                      Isn't that a good thing? .. I get a kick out of putting people off their game and constantly seeing the respawn screen, as I hate spawning on an arty strike .. but laugh when I cause it

Comment

Arty on uncaps was meant to be. If you don't like arty on uncaps then go destroy their arty. A task which is ignored on most publics servers. It keeps them from coming back with a counter attack if you have all flags and even if you don't it can keep their vehicles disabled for a few minutes.

Comment

I got kicked for it once on Ghost Town, and it was an accident too. I dropped arty on the bridge near the uncap. The weird thing is, I didnt even kill anyone. The admin must have been excited to kick me or something.

Comment

Originally posted by TopGunGreg
                            yep - they are there
                            yes, over there

Comment

if all posts are caped and the other team is running around like idiots on their uncapable spawn then why arent u aloud to arty? What else is the commander suppose to do? Give em supplies?:laugh: :laugh:

Comment

Working...
                              X