Cartillery is getting old....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cartillery is getting old....

I hate it when your commander is dropping cars but they are slowing the team wodn. I keep getting stuck in the karkand alleys as my newbie commander blocked off chokepoints. i would useualll be stuck jammed against the car and it would blow. Cartillery is fun when you see it. I like jumping and hitting "E" when it is in air. Then i can take off before it even hits the gorund. It is useful to draw cartillery if you want transport

Comment

Given the ammount of vehicle drops available (with out hacking), the ammount of people playing, and the ammount of Vdrops used by any commander not as artillery, it's not that big of an issue in my book.

Maybe it's where I am and what I do while playing, but I don't get cartilleried enough to care.

I still think it's sort of silly and should be removed.

Comment

change thread name to "cartillery posts are getting old"...

Comment

ive only used it once, but that was to get a sniper sat in the open to which none of the team was shooting at, even tho i spotted it repeatedly & and told them exactly where, the sniper was sat behind our last flag to where everyone was spawning

Comment

I was playing on Road Rage the other day and i was commanding for the USMC.
            The enemy commander spent virtually the whole round dropping cartillery on my arty, UAV and Scanner.

Highly bloody annoying i tell you. Even though i was an engy and sat in a jeep so i could fix everything, but couldn't comand properly, coz i kept having to repair everything. I tried to get someone to help me fix it but they would fix one thing then go off down the map. So that left me repairing on my own again.

Needless to say we lost the round, but commanders like that should be stopped!!!!! If that means no more cartillery then so be it...........

Comment

Too bad your own commander never seems to drop them for you when you request them.

I think it's a great feature, but the cartillery is just plain stupid.

Comment

heh, cartillery is funny, all deaths by it should be followed by laughs

laugh it off

Comment

I see it mostly on snipers. When I am sniping or in some other vulnerable situation where a car could be dropped on me I always hold the E key just in case. That way you enter the vehicle without getting crushed.

I have heard they are taking cartillery out of 1.4. I hope so. It's lame. The teens seem to love it. That's reason enough right there to remove it.

Comment

Working...
                  X